Golden showers, have you  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Golden showers, have you

• Given one to a SP, face and/or body
    • Had one from a SP, face and/or body
    • Given one to a gf/lover, face and/or body
    • Had one from a gf/lover, face and/or body
    • no interest at all

Ok, So recently I saw an ad for a Asian SP from TOG that said she did Golden Showers.

Since then, I've noticed quite a few SPs provide this service. Key question is, does anyone know which ones receive it not just give it?

PM is cool, I realize this is a fetish and not something everyone partakes or has an interest in. Or is interested in disclosing publicly. Heck.. I'm curious.

• Like 1

Think you might have forgot a category or two.

Example. I have never received one but it could be erotically interesting. Nor have I gave one.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I'm not particularly interested in giving, but love receiving - including drinking straight from the container. I'm very shy about asking for it, though.

Guest *D E**a

I enjoy giving golden showers, not receiving them. It does require advanced booking because it takes preparation time to get the bladder full. I do have clients who ask for this but not in my personal life.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Ozark Folktale, dating c.1885-1890

One time there was two farmers that lived out on the road to Carico. They was always good friends, and Bill's oldest boy had been a-sparking one of Sam's daughters. Everything was going fine till the morning they met down by the creek, and Sam was pretty goddam mad. "Bill", says he, "from now on I don't want that boy of yours to set foot on my place".

"Why, what's he done?", asked the boy's daddy.

"He pissed in the snow, that's what he done, right in front of my house!"

"But surely there ain't no great harm in that," Bill says.

"No harm!" hollered Sam. "Hell's fire, he pissed so it spelled Lucy's name, right there in the snow!"

"The boy shouldn't have done that", says Bill. "But I don't see nothing so terrible bad about it."

"Well by God I do!" yelled Sam. "There was two sets of tracks! And besides, don't you think I know my own daughter's handwriting?"

When I was much younger I saw a movie where a wealthy gentleman was being introduced to a young woman with the mild of a child, When he went to shake her hand she lifted her skirt and began peeing. From that moment I have always been interested in seeing it done but have never tried it. Some day maybe.

I'm not particularly interested in giving, but love receiving - including drinking straight from the container. I'm very shy about asking for it, though.

Now that I'm aware of this... No need to be shy anymore... ;)

Guest W***ledi*Time
Now that I'm aware of this... No need to be shy anymore... ;)

I'll drink to that!

There is quite a bit of stigma associated with this particular fetish... I, for one, love giving and receiving, but have a really hard time bringing it up...

Theres a stigma? Really? As opposed to what other fetish?

:insert Berlins sarcastic look: lol

It's pretty simple Gents, if a Lady offers it, there's no need to be shy. You're both on the same page.

• Like 3

Anyone that gets really into women's pleasure has to let go of a fear of pee.

That's not to say all g-spot ejaculation will have pee, but if we all relax and let go of the worry of pee we can all have a better time.

I never pee'd on anyone or got pee'd on but often got a women's ejaculate(squirt) on me. I would be interested in getting it done but not sure if I could recipricate?

i would be interested in giving in this situation rather the receiving... but thats because I'm a bit more dominant. Ive never had the opportunity but i would love to try and its kind of hard to just bring that up in conversation...

"hey, how are you?... do you mind if i pee on you?"

• Like 1

I, for one, do enjoy giving in this fetish.

If the gentlemen are shy about asking, ask a lady for a list of what she provides, if it is on the list, then no need to be shy in asking. As someone else said previously, you are both on the same page.

It does take some preparation work, so booking for something like this is highly recommended.

There are not a lot of sp's that provide this, so always better to ask a lady.

I'm sure there are ones out there, you may have to do your homework and actually go to the Lady's personal sites though to make sure.

I for one, only offer.

Myself as well, any SPs who are into receiving. Please PM! =D Or if anyone knows of an SP who does would be much appreciated!

i would love to try and its kind of hard to just bring that up in conversation...

"hey, how are you?... do you mind if i pee on you?"

------------------

I would get such a giggle out of that, and not in a bad way.

As a private performance artist I think I should add a "willing to try if u ask me" section lol.

I can completely understand the shyness of asking for fetish; but if a lady offers fetish in her advertising I am sure she/he would be comfortable discussing any fetish if they perform the service or not.

So to you lovely fet lovers out there......

Don't be shy

Give it a try

Don't be afraid to touch the sky ;)

As always

Be safe, happy, and satisfied <3

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

It's not my cup of tea (or pee, or is that tea pee LOL)

But on this board, really, should anything between consenting adults be stigmatized at all? This lifestyle in entirety carries stigma with it in the civilian world. Here even if a certain activity doesn't interest you, it shouldn't any stigma for someone else. At the end of the day this community should be a stigma free zone, there are enough "outsiders" stigmatizing us as is

RG

It's not my cup of tea (or pee, or is that tea pee LOL)

But on this board, really, should anything between consenting adults be stigmatized at all? This lifestyle in entirety carries stigma with it in the civilian world. Here even if a certain activity doesn't interest you, it shouldn't any stigma for someone else. At the end of the day this community should be a stigma free zone, there are enough "outsiders" stigmatizing us as is

RG

If not here, where? I would hope and do believe this is a place where people should not be afraid to open up about there sexual desires.

• Like 1

Guest Ser***der

To anyone thinking of trying my advice is jump right in, for two reasons. The first is you only live once and if your here you've already stepped out of the mainstream, so why not go for it. Secondly, while I had harbored a fascination with golden showers for years it took me a long time to try. My first experience was mind bending and I have never looked back.

It's not a necessary part of a sexual encounter for me but it is a constant turn on. Hearing a sexy woman pee through the door is enough to give me a fantastic horny glow for hours.

I find most things sexual interesting and am fascinated by the whole topic of sex, even things that dont turn me on. However, Golden Showers are in a category all of their own. :)