Police Raid in Freddy

Po PO Usually raid Incall .... where in freddy is there an incall to raid?

Do you have a link to a story or news feed??

Additional Comments:

Searched CBC news found this .... looks like no charges in Freddy??

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/story/2012/02/17/ns-charges-brothel.html

Loki318

Interesting, there was some suspicious behavior here on cerb a month or so ago with some SP's from Freddy, wonder if there was/is a connection.

if you read cl and bp it is easy to figure out who it was, three females one underage and a male service. They were in Saint John a couple of weeks ago and are members here but don't advertise much here. i never met but did contact and there always seem liked something wasn't right and i guess the gut feeling was right.

OK, guess it was who I thought it was then. The reason they don't advertise here much is I think most people had a bad feeling about them , kinda like you acco34, just wasn't something right about them.

They were members here, but as most things do, it comes out in the wash! They had plans to move here to Freddy as I was told. The ladies were not charged if I understand the report correctly, but the young man was charged for " pimping" for lack of a better word. Goes to show, just because they are a memeber here,doesn't mean you shouldn't still investigate who they are for your own personal safety with the LE. I would hate to hear of a hobbiest getting wrapped up in a mess like this.

Here is a link.....http://www.halifax.ca/police/PressReleases/2012/02%20February/Man-Faces-Prostitution-Related-Charges.html

Thanks for sharing

They were members here, but as most things do, it comes out in the wash! They had plans to move here to Freddy as I was told. The ladies were not charged if I understand the report correctly, but the young man was charged for " pimping" for lack of a better word. Goes to show, just because they are a memeber here,doesn't mean you shouldn't still investigate who they are for your own personal safety with the LE. I would hate to hear of a hobbiest getting wrapped up in a mess like this.

Here is a link.....http://www.halifax.ca/police/PressReleases/2012/02%20February/Man-Faces-Prostitution-Related-Charges.html