Soccermum

Had an oppertunity to meet with Soccermum and had a very nice relaxing afternoon with her. She is a nice classy woman that like to take her time, not once were we rushed. She has a way to make you want to stay curled up in bed with her and you will not want to leave! Soccer is a beautifull woman and her pics don't do justice. When I saw her on cam I thought she was nice but she is better in person!

Next time I'm bringing the wine!

Apex

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

It's about time you guys chimed in on this, I know she has been busy and she already has lots of repeat clients and no one is telling!! She has been one of my favorites for 17 years!!!

Guest f***2f***

Well I spent a delightful hour with her before you this afternoon and it was great. It was also my first time with suzie and I agree fully. She was attentive, cuddly and we had a lot of oral fun.....and other stuff too but we certainly had a lot of kissing and cuddling too. Highly recommended. Beautiful lady inside and out!!!:grin:

:-DI'm not much for words but I feel Soccermum is deserving of a few. I met with susie for the first time yesterday and it was an amazing experience. She has the rare ability to put you totally at ease and her pictures don't do her justice. Suzie is a remarkable beautiful woman I would highly recommend .

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.