Tours to NB (Especially Moncton)

Guest nbnbnb

I am sure there are some gentlemen in Moncton and surrounding areas that make keeping thier appointment a priority or even bothiering to book an appointment at all. On my last visit I was lucky to meet one respectful and kind gent. Unfortunatly this is not enough to warrant a trip to a city and I am in the processs of deciding if I will ever return.

This is not my first visit where I have been cancelled, no showed, and had my donation bickered about. Last trip I even had one person have to leave half way in to the visit and he wanted half his money back. These are just a few things that turn a SP off to visiting an area. These problems exist everywhere to a degree but in Moncton it is the absolute norm and not an exception.

I have also noticed another prominent lady that has posted she will no loner be touring the Moncton area.

This is not the first person I have heard complaining that there is a lack of SP's in Moncton, perhaps gentlemen if you start to make seeing us a priority like any other appointment you have scheduled you will be fortunate enough to see quality ladies on a regular basics.

The way I feel right now I thnk I"d need to have any dates in Moncton prepaid before I get there. Many gentlemen in other areas do this anyway so perhaps this could be one way to show good faith and have your city visited by touring ladies again.

Otherwise and sadly you appear to be lonley and it may just get worse.

• Like 1

katherin you said it the way it is for sure. There is an expection to 3 members there, who is always pollite and does show up....but other than them, I have had an awful time to make Moncton work for me and..... I AM FROM THERE!! lol....I also experience too many ppl looking for discounts, trying to get a better deal, no shows....I think Moncton is accustomed to thier Agency girls,and strip bars and are set in their patteren. The market doesn't seem to support Indy Traveling ladies:(

I was there not too long ago nbnbnb, did you not see my ad? It was like a month or so ago....ONLY 1 appt arrived!!! I had someone want 100.00 service....another wanted 20 min service...BOOOOO!!!! So wheather it is the rates that Moncton can not seem to understand....or they are used to the girls they have been seeing regularl bases?? I dont know...wish I did!

But as I always tell ppl if you want me to come to see you, then book me the day before, and book for 2 hour session+ travel....then I will be there!

• Like 1

Well not much can be said to this thread that has not already been discussed in another one last year mostly in regards to Moncton http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49878

To be honest, I hate more than anything to remove a city from my list of places I travel too, but it is hard to want to visit in a city where you get disrespected, haggled and treated like a piece of fast food.

I travel, I pre-book and I DO NOT visit last minute (as do MANY other ladies) Why do we work this way? to ensure that we have bookings to cover the expenses as well to allow time for ourselves. This may be our means of a form of work right now, but we do have lives outside the hotel room. When I travel I do a heck of a lot more than sit in my room and wait for an email to come through. If I book spa time or a dinner date with a girl friend that time is spoken for as is any time reserved for a date. I like to plan my day - as do most people and when I plan personal time that time is taken.

Three different ladies have posted on this thread already, and I can only guess that any other ladies that post here will be adding to the disappointment with their Moncton experiences.

When I have had a not very postive trip to a city - I do go back a second and third time as timing and other factors can be a big deal in some cities. With that being said if it does not get any better I wont be coming back. When I am asked from other ladies that travel about cities I am very honest about the experiences and when they have been disastrous (like Moncton) I share as last thing I want to hear about is another lady getting no-showed and disrespected. What is a great client to one lady can be the chronic no-shower to another. It's not the case of a few bad apples in Moncton, it's more like almost the whole garden.

We write ads, all the details are in them (and in some cases up to a month before we visit) so I dont get what the issue is with Moncton all I can say from a personal perspective is in Saint John and Fredericton there are no issues, people keep their encounters, follow instruction respect us making it enjoyable to visit those cities. I guess since the situation clearly is not getting better in Moncton, the option is to head to one of the other cities for an encounter, and if you make an appointment I sugget you keep it. This is one of those cases where the reality of the situation is worse than you realize and I don't blame ladies for not wanting to visit there.

• Like 8

This is very sad to hear that things have not changed in NB. Im a touring Sp that is planning my next tour out east in the very near future. I nornally drive on all my tours as I love to site see etc where I am. I enjoy what the locals say are places to go,things to see..etc. I have never stopped in Nb due to the other informed threads...I would have hoped the gents there would have taken heed and wised up!

For the ladys, Im truely sorry to hear that your coments have fallen on deaf ears!

For the gents...Dont complain about what your not getting, if your not willing to put in the effort to change it!

I guess traveling threw Nb will be by the guide book instead of human contact, :frown:

Just a question to the other lovely touring Sp, is Fredricton the same...or is this just a big problem in Moncton.

Just my thoughts,

Just a question to the other lovely touring Sp, is Fredricton the same...or is this just a big problem in Moncton.

Just my thoughts,

Fredericton & Saint John are GREAT to visit and very scenic cities as well, the men will treat you wonderfully.

• Like 1

hi everyone , i`m not sure exactly what the problem is but yes the SP travelling Atlantic Canada are slowly staying away from this city and i suspect this city either can`t afford the donations wanted or SP are priced to high for what the market will allow in this city and don`t get me wrong the SP that i mention on this site are certainly worth the money , i also understand that they have a cost to cover in order to come here for a few days , the travelling , the hotels and more, or it could be that the clients are going to the strip bars and getting there needs fullfilled some other ways , i`m a hobbyest from time to time and have seen a few women from this site , my experience was absolutly fantastic with Katherine a cpl months ago , i seen Maxim also and i`m dying to see Emily Rushton but i`ll have to wait for the next she`s in SJ or F`ton because she`s not coming back to Moncton , now having said that Moncton maybe can`t afford SP such as Katherine and Emily,maybe there aren`t enough high paying jobs in this town that allow men to have play money to support nice women like Katherine and Emily , anyways that`s my say , i wish everyone a sooper dooper day , Jimmy

Oh thats wonderful to hear Emily, and thank god, I was not looking forward to driving threw another whole province with out stopping in!

Thank you, Emily .:icon_biggrin:

Oh thats wonderful to hear Emily, and thank god, I was not looking forward to driving threw another whole province with out stopping in!

Thank you, Emily .:icon_biggrin:

OH yes do not let this discussion deter you from making a tour, as ER stated, STJ and Freddy are great, continue east you have HFX. So ya it will be worth the trip if you advertise well, giving lots of notice for the Gent's to clear there agenda, and prepare for you. Hope to see you here in the future:)

Thanks ladys,

I have been touring out that way for two yrs,but never went anywhere besides Halifax, so im looking forward to seeing the rest this time. As much as I can do this time of year, but I will get back out there also this summer.

There is an old saying....DONT KNOW TILL YOU TRY!...

I believe all of us who tour have said that to ourselves!!:icon_wink:

Re Moncton: as a hobbiest i feel sorry for all you fine ladies that do make the effort to travel there & have no-shows etc...it upsets me & a few of my friends that see ladies in Moncton also....we try to see the ones that come our way..yes i have had to cancel a appt. But i always gave lots of notice prior...it only takes 2 mins or less...i'm following the cerb rules & would like to vent more but i better not.. Moncton & Saint John is closer for me..Freddy is possible but my travel time is hard to explain..lol Thank You Ladies

• Like 1

Well it sounds like the ladies have given Moncton more than a fair chance, but it sounds like the guys from Moncton who say they would like to see some of the touring ladies didn't do their part by keeping appointments. Why should a lady travel at her expense (yes, expense) to not make money

A question to the Moncton guys...how many times are the ladies supposed to keep coming back to Moncton to give you guys a chance.

If you really want to see one of the touring ladies, the door isn't closed to you. Moncton to Frederiction 89.97 miles, to St. John 94 miles and to Halifax 171 miles...all acceptable driving for this guy...I know, I do roughly that for almost every encounter I have

A rambling

RG

• Like 4

What happened to "no negative comments"? l have met ladies in many cities including Halifax, Moncton, Saint John to name a few. There were ladies whom I did not enjoy the company as much as others in each of these locations - does that mean all ladies in those cities are not worth seeing?

I'd rather see advertisement where the ladies will travel to than the cities they won't travel to. Just like RG, I do travel if I want to see someone special.

I trust that there are guys in Moncton who do keep their appointments but are painted with the same brush as all others who say they would like to see some of the touring ladies.

Ditto on the rambling. "Just saying"

Well it sounds like the ladies have given Moncton more than a fair chance, but it sounds like the guys from Moncton who say they would like to see some of the touring ladies didn't do their part by keeping appointments. Why should a lady travel at her expense (yes, expense) to not make money

A question to the Moncton guys...how many times are the ladies supposed to keep coming back to Moncton to give you guys a chance.

If you really want to see one of the touring ladies, the door isn't closed to you. Moncton to Frederiction 89.97 miles, to St. John 94 miles and to Halifax 171 miles...all acceptable driving for this guy...I know, I do roughly that for almost every encounter I have

A rambling

RG

What happened to "no negative comments"? l have met ladies in many cities including Halifax, Moncton, Saint John to name a few. There were ladies whom I did not enjoy the company as much as others in each of these locations - does that mean all ladies in those cities are not worth seeing?

I'd rather see advertisement where the ladies will travel to than the cities they won't travel to. Just like RG, I do travel if I want to see someone special.

I trust that there are guys in Moncton who do keep their appointments but are painted with the same brush as all others who say they would like to see some of the touring ladies.

To be fair, I was stating the honest truth, as were the other ladies in regards to why we prefer not to visit in Moncton. This subject has been the topic of discussion on previous occasions over a year ago and clearly the issues with the city if anything have gotten worse. The original poster asked why we don't tour to Moncton in which we all answered. It was not an I hate Moncton or lets bash Moncton thread and in no way did any of us call out 1 individual, we stated our reasons and it is unfortunate that everyone gets lumped into the pot with the reasoning, but as RG said how mnay more chances should one lady give?

To be fair, I was stating the honest truth, as were the other ladies in regards to why we prefer not to visit in Moncton. This subject has been the topic of discussion on previous occasions over a year ago and clearly the issues with the city if anything have gotten worse. The original poster asked why we don't tour to Moncton in which we all answered. It was not an I hate Moncton or lets bash Moncton thread and in no way did any of us call out 1 individual, we stated our reasons and it is unfortunate that everyone gets lumped into the pot with the reasoning, but as RG said how mnay more chances should one lady give?

This is the absolute truth. If some percieve this as negative, so sorry. I do not sonsider stating the truth is a non abusive way being negative. People do not show up in Moncton and when they do the large number wish barter or some other unleasant activity.

Again plain truth stared fairly and in a factual manner.

Guest nbnbnb

When the truth is being received as negative you have to wonder. I, for one, apperciate all your thoughts, and as one of the other posters said, it's not that far a drive to Freddy, Halifax or Saint John....

Edited by nbnbnb
Learned how to spell Halifax :)

When the truth is being received as negative you have to wonder. I, for one, apperciate all your thoughts, and as one of the other posters said, it's not that far a drive to Freddy, Halkfax or Saint John....

For your convenience perhaps you would consider pre booking and pre paying which is very common in buisness anyway.

If more genntlemen did this in a show of good faith I am sure some ladies, ( I know I would ) might reconsider and visit again.

Its all about respect on both sides and I for one give a great deal to my clients as long as its returned to me.

Guest nbnbnb
For your convenience perhaps you would consider pre booking and pre paying which is very common in buisness anyway.

If more genntlemen did this in a show of good faith I am sure some ladies, ( I know I would ) might reconsider and visit again.

Its all about respect on both sides and I for one give a great deal to my clients as long as its returned to me.

I can see where this would work - of course I have to wonder if it's worth YOUR time to make the trip to Moncton for just 1 client. Of course if someone was prebooking and paying they would be committed, but does it make sense for a lady to make a trip here for just 1 person?

As someone who travels I think I'll just keep a closer eye on schedule announcements and work around that...

Perhaps the gentlemen from Moncton might just one by one strive to develop their credibility by embarking on sojourns to Halifax and Fredericton and Saint John.

Once they meet some of the amazing women who do travel to or work from those cities and develop a rapport and a level of trust with them, then one never knows, but maybe they might put Moncton back on their travel schedules if the SP's feel that there is a reliable client base that will support them?

The travel distance really is relatively short, and when one looks at women such as Emily R, Katherine, Gabriella L, Penelope, Sophia, and Emma A, as just a few of the resident or regular travellers to the Maritimes, then travel is certainly a worthwhile option, especially if it might translate down the road into the promise of a return visit to NB.

I dont think I read any negative comments here?? Just stating how it is for us in Moncton. I am from Moncton, and I certainly don't feel like we are bashing the city.

Well a list of where in Canada we will visit...that would be a long list. And the turn out would be the same...Moncton would not be on the list...lol

I stated in my first responds, that" with the exception to 3 Gentlemen in Moncton that I find reliable " I dont think I have painted all Moncton men with same brush stroke.

I have no problem going to Moncton for even one client. As long as my rate is agreed on and travel expense is paid. In this case however, it is the hobbyist who gets a hotel room. Also for new members who have sleepy accounts, as in no participation on the site, I will ask you for a deposit for travel in advance. This will show sincerity and good faith. I have made too many trips to have no one show up. I have a driver to pay, a dog sitter to pay....so if i get there and you decide not to see me, then who is gonna pay my sitter and driver?

besides, driving to Freddy from Moncton is not far, I have sat in traffic for as long as the drive would take. So most of the time the hobbyist agree to visit me here, as it is easier for both.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I myself don't know anything about the situation in Moncton first-hand. But open-minded discussion about such things is constructive, even if the truth of the general situation is disappointing in a number of respects.

The good news is that if things can change for the worse, they can also change for the better - as they seem to have done in Halifax.

It was only a few years ago that Halifax was often mentioned as an undesirable destination by (the few) ladies who toured here. Back then, being a member from Halifax entailed having to endure being condescended to here on Cerb. So I know from personal experience that it's exasperating when, no matter how well one conducts oneself - some folks can't resist kicking you because of where you're from.

Each of us is defined by what we do, not by what other guys from the same city do, or have done. There are "good" guys and "bad" guys everywhere. The ladies on this thread have of course specifically mentioned that there are in fact good clients from Moncton.

The only thing that each of us can fully control is our own personal conduct:

Book up front, and then fulfill our commitment. Treat all the ladies we see with cheerful politeness and respect. If we the clients relax and have fun, chances are our goodwill will rub off, and the lady will have fun too. Sometimes all it takes is one memorably enjoyable client, one little special gesture, for a lady to find herself tending to be drawn back to a particular city - despite any other drawbacks that she may have experienced there.

These things are built up, or torn down, one client at a time. Each can strive to be the one client that the ladies will fly out cherishing a happy memory of. It may take time, but it can make a difference!

I do not usually write comments however being a resident of Moncton, I feel compelled to add a comment. I understand perfectly that if a touring lady has many no-shows in a particular city, she won't be coming back. I absolutely concur with Wrinkledintime that a person can only control his own personal behavior. I do not see many ladies, however when I commit myself I always attend the appointment. If because of unforseen circumstances I would have to cancel, especially a same day cancellation, I would still pay the agreed upon donation to the lady. The lady has reserved time for me and has probably refused potential clients to accommodate me. The least I could do is to compensate her for the lost time. This way, my reputation will still be intact and the lady would be feeling comfortable accepting to see me again in the future.

• Like 3

Guest d****s

I grew up here in Moncton (riverview to be specific) and I HATE this place. Thankfully this is the last time I need to come back. These were sentiments I had before I started the hobby.

Asked one provider about Moncton while I was in Regina (as I knew I'd be back here for 2 months) and she literally spit venom. Asked another one about this place and even though she was trying to be nice about it the message was loud and clear "not a chance in hell" (s'ok driving off to Hali to see her anyways lol).

So either get everyone to clean up their act or resign yourself to driving to st John Freddy or Halifax. Everything about this city makes me embarrassed to say I'm from here.

And yes the prospects that my new hobby is going to be curtailed for the next 7 weeks has me a little cranky

Moncton is not the place for independent or touring SP. I lived there for many years and from my experience independents come and go like the seasons. That right there is a sign that it is not a viable city for a touring SP.

I grew up in Moncton and I don't like to bad mouth it. The thing is that it is not a metropolitan city. It likes to think it is and so does the city council but a few years of living there and you're realize that as a whole the city just feels like its trapped 10-20 years in the past. This can be a good thing but not for SPs or hobbyist.

Good morning to all , i have to reply to this , i can`t beleive the nonsence that is being said about this city in here for the last cpl weeks , the statements some people are making about Moncton as if it were a sin or a disgrace to live in Moncton or be from Moncton because some SP`s come here and there services is not working out the way it should ,it`s not the end of the world , now don`t get me wrong , there`s certainly nothing wrong with the women offering the service or the service they offer, Moncton is still one of the greatess cities in all of Canada , certainly one of the most friendly , a great economy , i own a couple of business in the Moncton area and i can assure you that this city is a fantastic place to live in and do business , mind you on occasion i have to adjust my my inventory and prices sometimes but that doesn`t mean i have to trash the city and move away.... lets all take a deeeeeeeep breath now

Guest nbnbnb

I dont think the comments were intended to be at Moncton as a whole, nor to paint everyone with the same brush. The comments were about the experiences that touring SP's have had, that have made them decide in the future to not make a tour to Moncton.

I'm sure if we asked everyone what they thought about Moncton to visit we would get some different responses (I like Moncton, a co worker describes it as the a**hole of Atlantic Canada). But in relation to the thread, i think the past SP tours speak for themselves.