LOL...catch your attention?

In spirit of participation, I thought this might be a fun and light subject to get to know each other a bit more.

So truthfully, how many of us like to catch a glimpse of yourself in a mirror doing the deed? Or are you looking at your date? or do you just say your looking at your date, when in fact looking at yourself? lol...

I will admit first......Yes I do like to watch my partner and I in a mirror, or even shadows on the wall, hehehehe. Happened last night in fact, our 2 bodies just looked so amazing together, I had to stop and look. I pointed it out to my date, he totally agreed it was hot!

Do you have a mirror strategically placed for this viewing pleasure?

• Like 2

Guest nbnbnb

I've not done the mirror before, but I have done a light placed in such a way it casts life size shadows on a nearby wall. Receiving oral with it doubled on the wall was very erotic, and cowgirl made an interesting image too :)

Nice thoughts Sophia. I am not so sure that the attraction is vanity as it is for me eroticism.

I have a large mirror at the top of my bed, but unfortunately it is at a height that is not conducive to voyeurism.

However, at the foot of the carpeted stairs on the main floor is a ceiling to floor tiled mirror wall. Now that has produced some very erotic moments and great memories. It also caused some laughter when trying to figure out how to make best use of stairs and still maintain a visual dimension. :)

• Like 1

I had a mirror beside my bed when I would get my massage. It was amazing to watch. Now when I was doing the massage I didn't look as I wasn't as hot.

I had a date recently and she had a mirror inside the closet door which she opened so I could see her enjoying herself. It was very hot to see her expression on her face and when she lost control while her eyes rolled in the back of her head I lost it and exploded right there.

Yes! I could say that I'm a big fan of mirrors.

I had a date recently and she had a mirror inside the closet door which she opened so I could see her enjoying herself. It was very hot to see her expression on her face and when she lost control while her eyes rolled in the back of her head I lost it and exploded right there.

Yes! I could say that I'm a big fan of mirrors.

Wow that is deffinatly Hot! Hot! Hot!....almost wish was there to watch, lol!!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oooh! I love this! Must be the voyeur in me ;)

I always nonchalantly try to peek at the mirrors in my rooms...sometimes they are not placed where I want them to be...but my suite here is perfect!

Last evening I was on my knees infront of the mirror with a date and we were both kind of watching the reflection....next thing I knew I had a nice pearl necklace!! Very hot indeed!

Never done the mirror thing, but now, thinking about it might be really sexy to be sitting in a chair, the lady sitting on your lap (you know a sitting cowgirl position) with the chair facing a full size mirror so you get the enjoyment of seeing the lady front and back

No not vanity for me, I hate coming out of the shower, nothing special to look at...thank god the mirror gets steamed up. But all the ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting, well they all have good reason to be vain, they are beautiful...and what's more, in spite of that beauty, they aren't vain, which makes them all the more beautiful

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Yes! That would be very sexy! ;) I like this idea!

Never done the mirror thing, but now, thinking about it might be really sexy to be sitting in a chair, the lady sitting on your lap (you know a sitting cowgirl position) with the chair facing a full size mirror so you get the enjoyment of seeing the lady front and back

Not so fond of the mirror, but I do like having a light off to one side so that we cast shadows on the opposite wall. Then I try to make our shadow look like animals!

"Look, a duck!"

"Hey, is that a triceratops?"

"Ooo, we've almost got an elephant. Wait, stick your army out like THIS to be the trunk!" *smack* "ow!"

I have a big old tv in my room for that purpose haha I like being sneaky. It weirds all my friends out because they cant figure out why i have a tv since I don't watch tv.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time

I love that moment when you look over to take an admiring glance at the action from a different angle - and your eyes meet the eyes of your lady in mirrorland, as she's checking things out herself!

Many hotel suites have a mirror over the desk. I like to use the desk for doggie standing up behind the woman leaning toward the desk with her face facing the mirror so I can see her face while penetrating her from behind. Otherwise, I don't do doggie very often because I am much too fond of watching a woman's face as she climaxes. And, yes a few tall flexible women can look back over their shoulders in standard doggie, which is also very sexy, but eye-contact in that position is typically brief and intermittent.

• Like 1

Love mirrors!!! One of my favourite mirror memories is checking into a B&B and finding a full length 3-way mirror... and a piano stool at the dressing table. Well put those together with a horny couple on holidays... It was beautiful and intoxicating. We got to see ourselves from soooo many angles simultaneously. It's amazing what you can do on and over a little piano stool while seeing your partner and yourself from the front, back and side. The three mirror was great, but the piano stool took it over the top since it was so easy to change views with a little spin. We never left the room until we checked out and we only used the bed for sleeping!!!

• Like 2