Hello boys,

I've become fascinated with domination and I'm thinking of venturing forth into the dark unknown. But first, I'm wondering how popular dom is in Halifax. Would you guys like to see me with a whip in hand? Who's been a naughty boy and wants to be spanked?

Let me know, guys.

xoxo Amelia

Guest s******ecan****

Yes to the whip!

Yeah I think there is a market for it in HFX as long as you regard it as a sideline, and don't over commit. Myself I would be interested in exploring some light BDSM with the right SP.

Check out this social group

and its founder if you don't know her already. She can probably give you some good advice from an SP perspective.

Cheers

ps nice pics on your website!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Would you guys like to see me with a whip in hand?

Yes Please, Mistress Amelia

Amelia:

I'm in Ottawa and this topic is of interest to me as well. A few years ago I spent some time with Maitresse Cathie La Devine in Hull, Quebec...a whole different world of eroticism! She's no longer around, sadly. Montreal used to have a vibrant S&M culture at one time. It may still have but I rarely get there anymore other than for business. Check this site out in the meantime if you haven't already. http://www.extremerestraints.com/home.html

It can be a fun and lucritive profession, but can also be somewhat dangerous if you are not cautious in your clientel etc. I don't need to tell you that there's a lot of wackos out there. There's a line that has to be drawn with regard to safety and sanity. There are, however, extremes that lead to cruelty through high levels of pain and oxygen deprivation...not for me and I don't recommend it at all. I enjoy the roll playing aspect of the Mistress/slave relationship including light paddling, bondage, shoe/boot/foot worship, subservience, fetishism, forced feminization, etc. but all within limits. No blood-letting, etc. That said, I'd be happy to do your laundry for you any time!

ff

Hello boys,

I've become fascinated with domination and I'm thinking of venturing forth into the dark unknown. But first, I'm wondering how popular dom is in Halifax. Would you guys like to see me with a whip in hand? Who's been a naughty boy and wants to be spanked?

Let me know, guys.

xoxo Amelia

Yes hun get out the whips and chains and don't forget the spiked boots, there are places in Montreal where you can go for this, babe you can whip me until i bleed, and then lick my wounds ,mmmmmm sounds like a plan.

Yes hun get out the whips and chains and don't forget the spiked boots, there are places in Montreal where you can go for this, babe you can whip me until i bleed, and then lick my wounds ,mmmmmm sounds like a plan.

Gah! Scary! Nothing this drastic but thanks for the tip. I LOVE Montreal, je suis bien francaise! Do you know any stores in particular? Maybe they have online ordering...

xoxo Amelia

Amelia:

There are, however, extremes that lead to cruelty through high levels of pain and oxygen deprivation...not for me and I don't recommend it at all. I enjoy the roll playing aspect of the Mistress/slave relationship including light paddling, bondage, shoe/boot/foot worship, subservience, fetishism, forced feminization, etc. but all within limits. No blood-letting, etc. That said, I'd be happy to do your laundry for you any time!

ff

Thanks for the advice, babe. Any dom I provide would be safe, free of blood, and mentally stimulating. Domination works best at the mental level so while there will be leather, rawhide and spankings, there will be no serious injuries. The only cruelty will be in the teasing!

xoxo Amelia

Nice to hear some feedback but I know there are more guys on this board with strong opinions! You guys always have something to say and I appreciate everybody's opinions.

Right now it's not looking like domination is too popular in Halifax. I still want to explore my dark side, though...

xoxo Amelia

Hi Amelia,

After doing some reading/research, I also wanted to try something different in my hobbying but on the light side of domination to start with. Here is a sample of a perfect SP to host and bring me to that dark side, but ensuring there is always safety involved. The thread is also filled with some humor, to make light domination, enjoyable..which it was.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5108

I will try to step it up a notch and see (where/who/what/when/why) how a delivery of another sexual desire(fantasy) can be fulfilled.

Hope the info helps you out some what, and I'm sure you will have requests for some domination, most men do enjoy it!:boobies:

Guest W***ledi*Time
Right now it's not looking like domination is too popular in Halifax.

Mistress Amelia is teasing. That's okay ... we obviously don't mind begging for it.

If I weren't "distance challenged" Amelia, I'd happily explore your dark side with you but...(stuck here).

Nice to hear some feedback but I know there are more guys on this board with strong opinions! You guys always have something to say and I appreciate everybody's opinions.

Right now it's not looking like domination is too popular in Halifax. I still want to explore my dark side, though...

xoxo Amelia

Guest s******ecan****
Mistress Amelia is teasing. That's okay ... we obviously don't mind begging for it.

It may be that its a hard thing for some to admit to being interested in. Hard to define too. I'm interested in exploring it as well but have very specific RPG scenarios that I find very erotic. Simply being bound and spanked by a leather clad domanatrix doesen't do it for me.

Is this something you're primarily interested in in from a perspective of combining personal sexual fulfillment with busiess, or is it purely business and you are attempting to do some market research?

Guest s******ecan****
It may be that its a hard thing for some to admit to being interested in. Hard to define too. I'm interested in exploring it as well but have very specific RPG scenarios that I find very erotic. Simply being bound and spanked by a leather clad domanatrix doesen't do it for me.

Is this something you're primarily interested in in from a perspective of combining personal sexual fulfillment with busiess, or is it purely business and you are attempting to do some market research?

My bad ....quoted the wrong post, this was meant for Amelia.

I'm quite interested in dom for personal reasons but I definitely want to provide this service to others. I understand it may be difficult for some to admit an interest in dom but I guess I like to blab my fantasies all over this board!

I think I will start providing dom slowly and see if anyone is interested in sharing that kind of experience with me. I agree that it's about more than a black leather outfit and a fondness for spanking. It's about a different worldview. I am, however, excited about the tall boots with skyscraper heels!

Thanks for listening, guys.

xoxo Amelia

Amelia:

I just wanted to add that this is very much about mutual chemistry too as I love playing with someone to whom I'm very passionate about and someone I want to please. Again, limits can be tested, but they should respected on both parts. I did have a session some years ago with someone who was totally drop dead gorgeous, but very mean spirited and cruel...too much so for my liking. Safe, sane and consentual was the standard for one of my favourites...and she was, of course, most beautiful indeed and totally unattainable. Hope you achieve your goals.

Yes, yes, YES on domination! There's a terrible shortage of dommes in the Maritimes. I'd be more than happy to submit to you some time and help you try it all out, would be happy to assist you in building up a wardrobe too perhaps if you really got into it! Personally I'm more into bondage, teasing, denial, tickling, lighter punishment type stuff. Next time I'm in Halifax I'd love to call you to talk about it. Would that be OK?

Guest W***ledi*Time

To all citizens of the great city of Halifax: Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

The long shadow of the Dark Side is no longer merely an insubstantial phantom on our horizon. The very real whip-hand of Mistress Amelia has struck its first stinging blow. My own privileged lily-white ass was on the receiving end, so consider this a first-hand news proclamation from the town "cryer" (yowch!).

Read more here:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6118

I just wanted to resolve this thread that I started long ago... I am offering dom now, and now that my trip is over I'm thinking of investing alot more time and energy to it. That includes learning new techniques and finding new naughty outfits. So if you're thinking about trying dom, or want to fulfill any dark fantasies, feel free to pm me. Can't wait to make your dreams come true

xoxo Amelia