Rachel of DV

This young lady with her bulky coat and glasses looked liked a plain Jane and unethusiastic. WAS I EVER WRONG....

We sauntered to the bedroom. We took off our clothes. Man without those dorky glasses and bulky coat she looked so hot. We started off with some light kissing into some dfk as our tongues intertwined it was incredible. As I slowly moved down kissing her body to a beautiful small but ammple breast, when I sucked on her breast she moaned softly with enjoyment. as her nipples rose with excitment.

I slowly kissed down to her pussy. OH.... was it so sweet tasting as I licked it and sucked on her clit as I fingered. And she was so tight also which was amazing. I spent a long time down ther not wanting to leave sucking and licking it.

I slowly kissed back up her body repeated the kisses in reverse reaching to kissing a face and lips again as our tongues entangled.

She Then proceed to give me head for several minutes.

I then started to kiss her and enter her and she was tight and incredible tight. She pumped back as I pumped into her, she moaned loudly!

I came and kissed some more went down on her some more and sucked and played with her clit and fingered and she was still pumping away as she came.

As I came back up to Kiss her face was a deep red glow. I knew I had satisfied her. We cuddle a few minutes and our time was up.

I will repeat again with a longer session as I think about her now I'm growing hard.

From plain jane to Hotty in one fallow swoop.

Rachel of DV will be in my dreams over the next few days.

What an incredible ride.:boobies::-o

E.D.man too bad you didn't put her name in the title, therefore she would get more exposure, nice write up though:boobies:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.