Dungeons in Ottawa

Does anyone have or know of anyone who operates a Dungeon here in Ottawa? I know Keiko on EC has something going on, but I'm not sure if she also provides SP services during a dungeon session.

As an aside, what equipment should a well-equipped dungeon have?

If you seek a pro-domme, the chance that she offer some FS are really low.

There is a couple of pro-dommes in the region, but they do not advertise online...or not a lot. They prefer a more select clientèle that will not ask for sex...

On the other hand,a "common" dungeon, that is own by one person or a small group of people...normally have a St-Andrew cross, spanking bench,smothering box, sometime a cage

Normal toys are floggers, paddles, crops, ropes, gags,CBT implements, nipple play things...Most men that seek pro-domme do it without the knowledge of the SO, so the Domme cannot leave lasting marks...The things that I stated here normally don't leave some for long (depending on how hard you hit)

But for the more specialize or more "heavy" duty...canes, single tails, violet wand, TENS units, dragon tongues, anal toys...

• Like 1

Guest S***dst***

Kinky Kendra was in talks about starting a dungeon, I have not spoken to her since that particular rendez-vous so I can not confirm or give any furthur info.

I have let my industrial space be used as a dungeon because of exposed beams - whipping, shibari, electric shock work but it is now for sale.