Who smokes cigars? Have a fantasy of smoking cigars and watching each other masturbated.

Awwww, a smooth golden cognac, an awesome cigar, light blue smoke, erotic talk, voyeurism/masturbation...

Haven't done that in a while ;) Thanks for the reminder :) I'll have to put that in my agenda for some time this month!

I like cigars. I must admit, I've never particularly thought about doing anything Clintonian with them... although I'm beginning to do so now... :)

This is funny because I don't smoke cigarettes but I do smoke cherry cigars. I like the sweet and spicy flavor. I also love the smell they give off. Sounds sooo sexy and hot. I have an image of Al Pacino being naked smoking a cigar and asking for the same thing. Some how I find this so alluring. XoXo

This is funny because I don't smoke cigarettes but I do smoke cherry cigars. I like the sweet and spicy flavor. I also love the smell they give off. Sounds sooo sexy and hot. I have an image of Al Pacino being naked smoking a cigar and asking for the same thing. Some how I find this so alluring. XoXo

Nice. Cigars, scotch, good music, and now Peachy and Gabrielle in a hot tub. Hmm.

About a year or so ago I was in Shanghai China. Ended up in a Jazz club late at night drinking single malt scotch and smoking cigars. I'm not a smoker but on that night, in that place, at that time...the cigar just fit in.

Awwww, a smooth golden cognac, an awesome cigar, light blue smoke, erotic talk, voyeurism/masturbation...

Haven't done that in a while ;) Thanks for the reminder :) I'll have to put that in my agenda for some time this month!

mmmm, cognac and a cigar...sounds like a great time :)

I prefer cigarellos (sp?) and a wee bit of Jack Daniels. A hot tub and 1 or 2 people. Purrrrfection.

Indeed.

The reason I like cigars is the investment of time needed to smoke them.

Jack Daniels is a good friend. Let me introduce him to GlenDronach. Bottled at 25years on 1968. I am sure they would get along.

Heading out this minute to buy cigars and brandy!!!

300000-hits-09-16.jpg

Edited by po***os