Killer night in MTL. You won't believe what happend

Although my second night in montreal blew chunks  I had an killer, and i mean KILLER, first night.  I want to tell the world from a mountain top but since there are none near and I'd probably end up divorced and in a world of pain, cerb will have to do.  

I went to a contact strip club.  I found myself in a booth with this 33 year old goddess with a body from the heavens when something amazing started to happen. She was lap dancing with her back to me and I started kissing her back and shoulders. I normally wouldn't have been so sensual about it but It was just suddenly so instinctive and felt so right  She peeked back at me and said in her lovely French accent "so you like to kiss eh?". To which I responded "well it depends who I'm kissing".  And bang, we connected.  We spent about four songs in the both.  We kissed and touched each other all over ( and i mean all over) like a couple of high school kids. 

By the forth song or so we were just talking and flirting. I asked how much I owed her to which she answered " oh I don't know, doesn't matter." I paid her for four songs worth and she asked if I would stick around. Now I know what your probably thinking.  Shes pretending to like the dumb guy and he's dropping 20s in her g string all night.  Normally my ego is so fragile I'm hyperly aware of such deception to the point of paranoia that I never would fall for such a thing but I just could scence this was different.  And i was right.  We spent most of the night at the bar telling each other our hopes, dreams, pasts, belief systems and sharing our moral codes. 

Now when I say this woman was hot.  I'm not exaggerating and as a not horrible looking and well muscled guy in his late 30s I can be pretty fussy.

I like them trim slim and firm. Small to medium breasts.  Smooth tight skin,  healthy hair, athletic but Shapely with a pretty face.  Well she was all that and even more.   She was not only incredibly beautiful but incredably intelligent and so in touch with her self it was absolutely disarming.   She's going to university and in the prosses of getting her cma.  The woman reads about quantum physics in her spare time.  And she has a beautiful and soulful singing voice.  I mean I could ask this girl about anything.  We were very honest and open with each other and it felt so good as I could feel we were really enjoying each others company.  At one point She said she was starting to feel a bit shy around me.  

We decided that she would meet me at my hotel room after her shift.  We exchanged numbers and real names (a first for me) and I left early so i could pick up condoms and also because things were going so well I was afraid to curse the moment by hanging around to long.   I felt like a school boy on Christmas eve as I walked back to the hotel.  My god, I was actually giddy. 

Sure enough around 2am I hear a quite knock at the door. She comes in smiling and tells me "you look good" I was in a hotel supplied house coat and felt a little insecure because I had seen her naked but she hadn't seen me naked yet. I work out all year but dont usually start cutting down till May so I had a little more weight on and wasn't feeling so ab-aliciouse haha.  Also, the fact that she was actually there of her own accord for no other reason but to be with me and that she had found me attractive I suddenly found myself not wanting to disappoint her. I even mentioned this to her and she said playfully (again in hear lovely accent) "don't worry, I did some inspecting of you in the booth".  And as her hands were all over me in the booth and she really seemed to be enjoying herself my selfconciousness dissipated.   She than said so soft and sweetly and scencerly," i am really glad to be here with you, this is just what i needed."

She retreated to the bathroom, showered and washed her make up off. I had showered prior to her arrival.  She arrived from the washroom clean and in a sexy bra and panty set.   Always smiling, head slightly down with eyes peaking sweetly up at me.  She looked even more beautiful with her make up off. 

We wasted no time as we fell into an embrace. We made love twice and yes it was amazing.  So passionate, playful and mutually rewarding.  As I looked down at this beautiful women lying under me while we made love, and knowing that she was here with me, for me, desiring me,  was a real gift.  Please dont get me wrong tho as i have and will continue to love and enjoy the services of  elite  service providers (and I'm sure some of you lovely ladies can agree with this) it's nice for things to just happen once in a while. No money, appointment, just pure attraction.  LUST. 

She referred to me as her lover a number of times and it was so sweet and sexy.   In between making love the conversation was great and after the second time we talked for hours. 

The experiece was a real confidence booster and made me feel so young and attractive. I had such a bounce in my step all the day after. 

I thought this stuff only happened in the movies.

Edited by joji
Said something I didn't mean.

Way to go with the flow, joji. It is always the unexpected that gives us the most joy.

• Like 1

Way to go with the flow, joji. It is always the unexpected that gives us the most joy.

Thanks Mutau. It was fantastic. I'm still beaming.

• Like 1

Sounds like an experience I had when visiting Montreal a couple of years back. Sadly, my experience ended when I left the club, because I was a little tipsy and left her the wrong room number at my hotel. Some lucky bastard probably had a very nice surprise that night, however!

If you don't mind my asking, which contact club was it? I am never too sure where the good places are when I am down there...

...I am never too sure where the good places are when I am down there...

I visit strip clubs once in a while (in great company- not alone lol) and Chez Parée is my favorite; the ladies are gorgeous, friendly and there is always a large number of them at the club on pretty much any given night ;)

http://en.chezparee.ca/

1258 Stanley Street- downtown

• Like 1

Cant remember the name but it was on st Catherines between rue drummond and university street. When you walk in the door you go up a set of stairs. The stairs have red plastic panels on the front of each riser with white writing and they are lit up from behind. I've never been to this place and not had a super sexy girl to warm my hands on.

The music on that website is annoying. Is that appealing to anyone?

Well if it's the music your referring to, well it's not my thing but, I didnt go for the music. If its the club your referring to the mir fact that it has been in existence for at least 11 years that I know of and that it is usually packed with hot girls and paying men yes I'm sure their are more than a few people who find it appealing. However If you don't that's totally ok with me because to each his own. Wouldn't you agree.

Well if it's the music your referring to, well it's not my thing but, I didnt go for the music. If its the club your referring to the mir fact that it has been in existence for at least 11 years that I know of and that it is usually packed with hot girls and paying men yes I'm sure their are more than a few people who find it appealing. However If you don't that's totally ok with me because to each his own. Wouldn't you agree.

I was referring to the music on the website, it's kindof a pet peeve of mine, websites with music.

But I do agree with you, to each his/her own.