Connecting With LE In Saskatoon

So, after reading the thread about licensing in Saskatoon, I was moved to compose an e-mail to the officers mentioned in the article. My e-mail explained my perspectives on the mutual benefits of LE having a good relationship (that doesn't involve busting) with independent ladies. (Agencies and MPs are a little harder to establish good relations with, but not impossible. Starting with indys is an easy first step.)

I am going to keep everyone posted on this as any ladies who are in Saskatoon, or traveling to Saskatoon may benefit from this. Best case scenario, we can set up some sort of SP-friendly contact for reporting dangerous clients or other points of interest. Worst case scenario, I'll have attracted undue attention to myself.

But LE rarely troubles themselves with indys as most of us are quiet, discreet and don't cause any reason for them to pay us a visit. So I'm optimistically thinking it will be a best-case scenario that plays out.

If anyone has personal experience (that is relevant) with a positive encounter with LE, please share. It feels like this is a good time to extend an olive branch and forge a healthy, beneficial relationship with LE. It will help them and it will help us.

Post Scriptum

It occurs to me that some may find this foolhardy or naive. True, I can be. But there's already a precedent for this in other cities where there are police contacts for SPs. I think the main reason why it doesn't happen more is because it's kind of daunting putting yourself out there. My respect to all the ladies who have done this.

Additional Comments:

I have spent much of the afternoon corresponding with one Constable Robert Lechner of the Saskatoon Police. He has given me permission to share his contact information for any ladies who may wish to contact him. (PM me)

They (LE) are far more interested in busting underage bawdy houses than they are with indys and discreet agencies. (As is usually the case in any city.) So please, ladies, don't be afraid to talk to the police if you've had a sketchy client, a dangerous encounter, or anything else they ought to know about. It doesn't happen often, but if (Gods forbid) it does happen, you can file a report. I will be personally visiting Cst. Lechner the day after I move to town to say hi, touch base on the licensing protocols, and maybe even get some suggestions on where's good for a beer. 'Cause I hate moving, and I'm gonna need a good brewski!