Lamora Spa????

Guest N***vaga

Hey guys been out of it for a while I was wondering if this place was still around and if Mya was still working there. If anyone could PM or post info and contact info if they are still about.

Thanks

Perhaps then it should be on the DNR list (Do Not Review/Recommend)...:?:

Perhaps mod could add it if a member made the request on her behalf..(if she didn't want to email the mod herself).

Heads up guys, Lamora has moved out of their old digs on Bank & Alta. They still have the same number for a little while (forwarded from old location). They mention that they're now only 5 minutes away from prev loc.

Wow, I just drove by there today and the big orange sign was still up on the building.

Lamora is not at bank and Alta Vista anymore... lease expired and not renewed... Maya and Jasmine ( i think ) are now operating using the same phn # out of an apt close to mooney's bay... call the number and she'll give you the details...

ciao

My bad! I've been thinking too much of Paradise, I meant Magnolia. Was thinking that if they are contemplating a reopening sometime (I'm hoping) this might be a spot. Not sure if it would be "grandfathered" but if it was that would get rid of some issues they were having. Just hoping !

Good location for Paradise Spa to resurface !

I think the owner of the building doesn't want any MP's there any more. That's why Lamora is no longer there. Otherwise, they'd continue to be there.

you are exactly right Whiteman. i visited Maya last week at her new location. Landlord at Bank & Alta Vista doesn't want to lease to a MP. I hope Maya finds a circumstance that works for her, she's a great gal and a terrific MP.

ciao

She'd probably rather keep her email private for now. Why not try the spa number? The old number still works for now.

Never booked any massage by phone yet .....

Just my preference, I understand that this limit my options.. but this is my way for now...

Never booked any massage by phone yet .....

Just my preference, I understand that this limit my options.. but this is my way for now...

Most places don't even do online booking of any kind, so it must really limit your choices.

I remember in the good old days, before the internet exploded world wide that if you wanted information that you "let your fingers do the walking" through the Yellow Pages.

I have to agree with whiteman in that there are not a lot of places (spas) that are doing "online bookings".

However a lot of the independents prefer to "meet new clients" through email conversations and online pre-screening that allows them to get a feel for the client and discuss the preliminaries ahead of time. I think that this is a great way for them to conduct their business.

Its not a practical way for a "turnover" business with multiple MA's on staff to operate, you end needing one person to just look after the email etc, the phone is the best bet in this case.

Rodehard

It really does... but as I'm not a regular in the hobby it is not that bad....

I'm not a cell phone fan.... and I wouldn't want to use my home phone for the some privacy reason.... as many of you I guess!!!!

Maybe one day if I really feel the need to see a special girl I'll go get a cheap prepaid phone for that purpose !!!!

It really does... but as I'm not a regular in the hobby it is not that bad....

I'm not a cell phone fan.... and I wouldn't want to use my home phone for the some privacy reason.... as many of you I guess!!!!

Maybe one day if I really feel the need to see a special girl I'll go get a cheap prepaid phone for that purpose !!!!

I never had a problem booking massages (including those at Lamoras) using a public pay phone. Only when I started seeing SPs regularly did I have to invest in a hobby phone (and then, only to broaden my choices).

Could you please pm me the new phone number of Lamora(Maya)?

The old number is not working any more.

Thank you.

Posted via Mobile Device