Lily and Naomi Duo at CMJ's

Humble apologizes for not getting this recommendation up earlier, but you know.....other issues to take care of..work.

My appointment was the first session of the day for these 2 lovely ladies, and they were both so horny and looking forward to it, as it was their 1st time together performing a duo, (both ladies have had other duo partners, just not together themselves). I asked/requested for these 2 ladies, over a week ago as soon as I heard about the Valentine party, boy was I glad to have these 2.

If you look closely at the CMJ photo album , you can see why I picked these 2 ladies- Both are god dam hot,sexy,sensual (I knew because I sampled both prior as solo's)and very excellent at their massage techniques.

The room that Jasmin had set up for duo's was fabulous, walked in and it was a white party tent inside the room, with the massage table, mirrors,music,streamers,little jars of carmel and chocolate for body painting, plus Pete brought some of his fruit,and yes.....cool whip.

The session started with a three way hug, a glass of champagne...and the ladies wasted no time in getting me undressed (there is nothing like 1 lady taking your shirt off the the other lady taking your pants,boxer shorts off all at the same I'm drinking champagne- HELLO!)

We embraced again, ladies warm breasts rubbing against my chest, the fondling of bodies with our hands discovering every inch of one another, breathing deeply into necks so you had goose bumps, and of course Pete had a frigging major hard on.

We fed fruit and dip to one another, splashing cool whip off bodies and licking it off, being very sensual and erotic at the same time. Naomi and Lily had to decide who was going to take me to the shower 1st, because unfortunatley the shower is quaint for 2 but 3 you can't fit, the ladies decided who got to shower me 1st and who was going to shower me at the end.

To the shower I go with Naomi, meanwhile I was greeted to every other lady in the place,Nadja,Leah,Peyton,Vitala, Victoria and of course Jasmin as well... (me with a hard on, and just a bath robe to cover up, good thing my pecker wasn't peaking through or... maybe I was carrying a tent in the front of me!:shock:)

And I must add all the ladies were tastefully dressed in beautiful sexy pink/red/white lingerie.

Naomi made sure every inch of my body was cleaned up in the shower, while ensuring I kept at attention throughout the soapy fun...Pete also made sure Naomi was thoroughly clean as well! I love squeezing beautiful bums..Naomi has just that, a great ass:smile:

We get back to the room and..

Naomi got out the carmel and we had Lily lay on the massage table we painted names on Lily's lower torso, and her delicious bum, both Naomi and I licked at the same time all the way down to her beauty bum, Lily was moaning with passion.

We the switched positions allowing for Naomi to lay down and do the same, I added some cold cool whip between her inner thighs, and licked her as she also moaned and breathed deeply with pure delight, while Lily licked her clean of the cool whip as well.

Pete asked for both ladies to stand up and bend over the massage table, while doing so I put daps of cool whip on their butt cheeks, and slowly licked off taking one butt cheek at a time from each lady, very erotic...mmmm, especially when you are holding the butt cheek in your hand and squeezing and licking her bum! Yummy!

Ladies decided it was my turn, on the bed I go, laying on my stomach, the ladies put on the lotion, and give myself a very hard soothing massage. After ten minutes of massaging my back,bum and inner thighs, it was time for me to turn over.

The sensation of having all this lotion, four hands rubbing you down, ensuring you are at keeping at attention was exhilarating, needless to say. Naomi was able to get on top of me in the 69 position, and Pete had a marvelous view, while Lily was assisting Naomi Pete had 2 hands beating to the music, the other 2 hands were rubbing other areas of my body.

It wasn't long before Pete said "uncle":shock: and what an extremely erotic time with these 2 ladies. Lily and I headed for the shower, and we ensured we enbraced and cleaned all of our body parts of the lotion, Pete was squeezing her beautiful bum too! cause Lily has a great ass ;)

Thanks ladies for an outstanding time, you both rocked! and special thanks to Jasmin for running a very fine upscale Hostess Lounge in Ottawa, perhaps that is why I've been a long time member.

CMJ the best Hostess Lounge that Ottawa has to offer, with a wide variety of beautiful women.

Thanks CMJ..great party!

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I nominated this post becuase...well....it is so perfect of what CMJ offers the members here in Ottawa......Jas has some of the best ladies in town and offers something so erotic and fun.

Thanks PP for sharing that with us you lucky guy.:razz:

Guest kkottawa

I shouldn't have read this post today...I'm so trying to save myself for an appointment tomorrow...must...control...self...

;)

Thanks Pete

CMJ is definitely on my todo list...it's getting very long this list..

KK

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.