Sign in to follow this  

Not a great service. (Moved from WARNING section)

Guest jester636

Just wanted to let everyone know i recently seen Bree in winnipeg.

Hey guys Im bree, new to the city. Im sensual erotic and love to please. I have an in call location 10 minutes from down town. My availability is pretty flexible but advance booking would be appreciated.

I called her up to inquire about rates because they were not posted. She informed me it was $150.00. i said ok. we set up a time and i went to see her. The pictures are 100% correct. Heres the problem. Of course we decide to take care of the finances right away. I pulled money out of my pocket to give her the $150.00 we had disscussed. After she seen i had more than $150.00 She then informed me that is the price for a nude blowjob. Not for 1/2 hour but for a blowjob. She then informed me full service is $200.00. i said to myself ok your here already. So i gave here $200.00. The oral portion was about 3 minutes then we went to the sex. which was about 5-7mins. So in my mind i was thinking ok i got the first one out of the way so i have alot of time left. But she got dressed and i didnt push the time at all. maybye my fault but with only having one prior experience with Maria in winnipeg which was one of the best i have had. We probably spent over and hour together. With Bree i was not at all pleased.

I am moving this to the Winnipeg reviews section as it's not really a "Warning" of a bad experience.

My Suggestion is that you should discuss this ahead of time with the service provider as many girls offer 1 "shot on goal" so you will need to discuss mutliple shots on goal and negotiate that into your agreed on price.... if not after yoru done 1 your done with many of the ladies.