Madison -- OPG

As I often do during my visits to Ottawa, I contacted Tracey at OPG on Wednesday night to see who might be available. Tracey very enthusiastically suggested I try a new lady to their agency by the name of Madison. She isn?t yet (as of the date of this review) listed on the OPG website, nor was she otherwise reviewed that I could find on these forums, so this is a bit of a toftt, but Tracey has always given good advice.

Tracey made the arrangements very quickly, and Madison arrived for her outcall visit at my hotel on time in very casual dress (jeans and a coat). She has a girl next door look and demeanor, with longer, medium brown hair, a nice smile, and beautiful eyes. I believe Tracey said she is 20 years old. She is very easy at conversation (explaining to me that she recently moved to Ottawa), very animated, and showing wisdom beyond her years. I enjoyed my conversation with her.

As to the physical side of things, well ... that was really good too. Madison has a spinner-style body, about 5'6" or 5'7" (Tracey or Madison, correct me if I'm wrong) with a tiny bit of a tummy due to the fact that she had a child about 6 months ago. Very nice legs, and a beautiful, long back. She's a good kisser, especially for her age, and seemed to enjoy dfk as well. (Insider information ? she is VERY ticklish ? smile)

There was plenty of daty and I was fortunate to get an absolutely wonderful bbbj that was a great turn on, followed by, while she was still on top and before the condom went on, a wonderful massage with her stomach muscles of my privates which could have very easily sent me over the edge, all with a naughty little grin on her face -- very well done, and very sexy. The main event went great as well, swapping who's on top ... I had a great climax.

One last note of interest. After she took her shower, she came out wearing only a towel and was looking out the window at the Ottawa skyline at night from my 11th floor hotel room. I was struck with her profile at the window ? this is a lovely young lady. She appears to have experienced much given her young age, and she certainly deserves my respect and admiration, and yours as well. Definitely would consider repeating next time I?m in town.

Many thanks as always to Tracey and to Madison for another very nice time!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.