We can't send PMs anymore or am I missing something?

Hugs & kisses!

Carole ;)

Left click on the users name and a menu should appear that allows you to send private messages. If this menu does not appear let me know and I will double check to make sure it's not a more serious issue.

Left-clicking for me does not work....

Thanks for looking into this, Mod.

Hugs & kisses!

Carole ;)

pm.jpg

Try now, I ran a diagnostic program and it came back with some errors and fixed them and my test account now shows the ability to send a PM. Hopefully everyone can send PM's now. Please let me know if you can't also let me know if you find any other bugs... the transfer from the old forum to the new forum was not exactly a smooth one so we have had lots of little bugs but this new system is FAR Superior...

I love the built in spell check feature!! :)

Thanks Mod! I got yout test PM. My PMs work so well now that I need to empty my inbox! lol

If I run across any more glitches, I'll let you know.

Carole ;)

Is there a way to view all of the posts made since the last time you've visited the site like you could do on the old forum?

Hugs & kisses!

Carole ;)

You could do that on the old forum? (LOL) I had no idea... I just go by the Icons (SOLID RED folders show that you have not read the post) . I will look thru the docs and let you know... the board is full of features so if you could do it on the old site I am sure we can find a way to do it with the new system as they did say it was fully compatible with all the same features plus more.