I was wondering if someone could recommend a provider in Ottawa who does tickle torture.

As well, I would like to know what exactly tickle torture would imply (PM if necessary). I am very into tickling, but the word "torture" worries me just a bit. Im not into any sort of pain at all. If its purely tickling, that would be very interesting....and as well, what sort of culmination would be involved.

All of the ones I've met certainly have loved to tickle torture me!!! I'm so bloody ticklish it's not even funny! I am pretty sure you will have no issues finding a taker in this town to provide tickle torture for you mate!

I was wondering if someone could recommend a provider in Ottawa who does tickle torture.

As well, I would like to know what exactly tickle torture would imply (PM if necessary). I am very into tickling, but the word "torture" worries me just a bit. Im not into any sort of pain at all. If its purely tickling, that would be very interesting....and as well, what sort of culmination would be involved.

There is a very fine line between pain and pleasure but if you're clearly not into that (pretty safe assumption) then ask a "trusted" SP to tie you up securely and tickle "torture" you until you cry "uncle". Try to hold out as long as you can before crying "uncle". Sounds like pretty harmless fun to me. You wouldn't have any trouble finding someone to play such a fun game, probably make their day (and yours to) :)

Haha, cute. There is nothing wrong with a good tickle. Either giving and or receiving. It would make my day! I like trying all kind of stuff and this my dear is good clean fun. Now the question is are you going to have blind folds and feathers?

wow thats f'd

No entiendo su punto de vista de alto nivel. Le importa a ampliar un poco? Le agradecería si usted pudiera ampliar sus pensamientos, por favor?

Edited by backrubman

la tortura cosquillas se jode

Thank you for your clarification. I respectfully disagree as I do not judge here. Each to their own. Of course you have a right to your own opinion.

Gracias por su aclaracion. Con todo respeto, no estan de acuerdo no juzgamos aqui. Cada uno a su propia cuenta. Por supuesto usted tiene derecho a su opinion.

Tickle torture is great unless you concider two consenting adults laughing their asses off until they can't move anymore as perverted. If done normally you can even leave the windows open. Why would you think it is wrong MM? Being tied up and tickled by 4-5 hot women mercilessly for an hour well now that would be perverted !!! :)

Edited by Sharmon
typos

I am looking for the same thing, only having more difficulty, because not only am I looking for a tickler, but I'm looking for someone who is willing to tickle torture a girl...