Danielle Knight

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Feelin' a little wrestless on this extra long weekend I was perusin' the ads online and the albums on cerb. Up popped 69Nikki69's photo's and don't ya know it up popped my buckaroo too.

The first thing I noticed from her photos were her piercing icy eyes, and long blonde flowing hair ( If ya haven't heard me say it before. I love blondes) but man those eyes! After enough humin' 'n hawn' for the last while I contacted the pretty lass and made arrangements for a special session. Special in that I requested an all oral adventure, to which she greatfully obliged.

I slapped on my boots, mounted my trusty horse and galloped away to her place near the baseball stadium, with the thoughts of hittin' a home run very very soon, or at the very least clearing 3rd base! :)

I hitched my horsey up outside what turned out to be a cozy little love nest. I knocked on the door, it opened to reveal those beautiful eyes and a big bright white smile. She kindly took my coat, and at the same time my breath. Very perky and eagerly leading me to a soft and comphy bed with nice clean sheets. After some basic introductions and formalities we soon were kissing, at first little timid pecks,soon followed by some eager and enthusiastic tongues.

Immediately I thought about her skillfull tongue and what it could do to my buckaroo.

Bein' a younger lass, her tongue is pierced like many of them do now adays, her kisses were warm and pleasant. Our tongues entwined while hands, both hers and mine; explored and roamed. The clothes began to shed to the floor. As the excitement level increased, so to did the room temperature.This girl was an excellent kisser, her fragrance was enticing and delightful, her hair smelled of a spicy sexy scent all of which was makin me one excited and aroused cowboy.

My hands cupped her full C cup breasts, the were soft and almost fluffy, my mouth took in each and teased her responsive nipples till they were nice and hard. I could not get enough, so I buried my self in her wonderful breasts for what seemed forever.

While straddled across my lap her tongue began to slowly make it's way from my mouth to my chest, she gently pushed me back on to the bed nibbling and kissing her way down towards by now throbing buckaroo. She teased me with slow pit stops along the way and even gently blowing on the little feller as if to cool things down. Eventually my memeber was enveloped in the warmth of her mouth, taking me all in; while darting her pierced pink tongue up and around my engorged and hard buckaroo.

She moved away ever so briefly to move back to my mouth, kissing me aggressively and with what seemed like more passion than before, then straight back to guest of honor.

Playfully licking my shaft up and down and all around the cowboy was in heaven, she went back for more with great passion and delight. This girl loves to please, my god does she love to please. After licking and sucking my shaft with great passion, she then moved down further to ensure the boys were well taken care of. Boy were they ever, that pierced tounge gave the boys the lashing of their life, not a spot was missed, much to my and their delight. :), not a spot was missed. Just to be sure she would gently suck one at time in to her warm wet mouth.

While she was taking care of business my hands,fingers and tongue were exploring her wonderfully soft and smooth body, eventually my hands made their way to her delicious meow meow, it was both smooth and wet, i gently explored with my fingers a very tight, moist and inviting kitty.

I had to taste it, I invited her to sit on my face to which she eagerly shifted her wonderful bootay upon my face,all the while returning her attention to my buckaroo. She tasted delightful, and was responsive to the pursuit of my tongue, as I licked her clit she became wetter and wetter, her juices covering my mouth as she pressed herself further and harder down on my tongue. She continued to pay incredible detail and attention to my buckaroo and the boys too, occasionally coming up for air to shove her tongue down my throat and then back again.

I could only hold out for so long before I could feel my legs shaking ole faithful was about to blow, just before the eruption I could feel the tremors makin their way up legs and before you know it I was spent, after letting go good amount cowboy sauce we both lay back exhausted.

Nikki then bounced up to clean up and to get me a warm cloth so that I could do the same. While cleaning up we shared some stories and got to know one another even more, as we dressed our selves we became very much comfortable with one another knowing that not only did we connect

and have fun, but we both had made a new friend tonight.

In short 69Nikki69 is a beautiful young lass, eager to please and a fun romp in the hay, I will definitely return to her cozy little love nest if anything to

further our friendship and see what adventures await. Thank you dear Nikki, as you well know I had a great time.

Now remember lads as is the case always, Ymmv, but I'm certain if you treat this lady right she will return the favor, and then some.

Danielle Knight (previously known as 69Nikki69)
Independent
I would visit again
Danielle Knight (previously known as 69Nikki69)
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Thanks CK for the nice recommendation, yes piercing icy eyes and flowing blonde hair always makes it quite addictive.

Good to know the cowboy took some time off from busting the fakers to bust a move. Good on ya.

I was also lucky enough to meet Nikki. Cowboy's description is bang on. She is a friendly girl with mesmerizing eyes and a sexy body. She definately aims to please.... and succeeded with me :mrgreen:.

Repeat: definately

what is the easiest way to contact

she is a member here, check out her profile and send her a PM, you'll be glad you did!

she is a member here, check out her profile and send her a PM, you'll be glad you did!

Damn CK is she really 5'9"?? Cause that would send my neck into spasms!!

Now as some of you may know I have a wide range of likes and dislikes, my range in women is equally broad. I like the tiny spinners and some of the mid sized ladies, I would put 69nikki69 in the mid sized category and we determined that she is actually 5'7" today! She has that flat tummy that I like and the rest of her is very nice and soft. The most stunning feature is her beautiful blond hair and blue eyes.

However the best part of the rendezvous was her giving and free spirit! She is a country girl and she is generous with her smile and laughter. I won't go into to much detail about the visit as this private but I was very happy with her skilz and I think I was able to show her a few new tricks too!

Thanks Nikki and I will repeat!

I'm glad to see y'all agree with me about this pretty filly. She is a true country gal, which makes even extra special to the cowboy. I'm certain she's repsonsible for heatin' things up lately causing all the snow to melt away!

Well where do I start? Ok how about wow. Nikki is the most amazing SP I have ever met and I have met a few.She truly makes you feel like she s your girl firend and its only you and her that exist in the whole world. I thank you Nikki for the most amazing time that we spent together and I know there will be many more times.:lol:

• Like 1

I met Nikki a few weeks ago. She is very beautiful and sexy woman. She was very attentive to my needs. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, LFK, digits.

I doubt that she is 5'9". I am short and she did not tower over me. :)

She is probably closer to 5'6" or 5'7".

Check out her website, she offers daily specials.

Repeat: Of course I will.

Just for the record Nikki is 5 11 as I am 5 11 and we measured each other in the mirrior. She s more Like 100 on the scale of 1 to 10. 100 being , she more than amazing or awsome or terrific. More than words can say to describe this Princess.:lol:8-):wink:

i got to meet nikki a few weeks ago had an awesome time with her very lovely girl had a really good time and i'm trying to get to see her again but i guess when your good it's hard to get an appointment with her but i will repeat lots with her and i'm sure i don't have to go into all the good stuff you should all know

I sitll stand behind my original recommendation, having seen her again recently, each visit gets better. It's nice to see her so well reviewed and highly recommended and recieved by other members around here, she's a doll gents, treat her well.

I'd like to give her a recommendation but we never seem to be able to connect. Her schedule often seems to be unpredictable. Even after you've confirmed your booking. :-(

I had the opportunity to visit this sexy lady during my vacation from here. She is a doll! she emailed me and text me see how things were. Well next thing I know I was on my way over to see her.

The passionate kissing, the sensual touching, and her sexy body sliding on top on mine was something to behold.

I loved her touch, her passion and the way she took control, watching her soft lips make her way down me,while looking up with her beautiful eyes.

The mutual oral foreplay went on for a good thirty minutes,she loved her oral,where she succumb to a couple of delightful head rush orgasms So it was time for making some love. It was Danielle's choice of position and she likes the ride,cowgirl style that is, and what a body to view, a beautiful bum to hold on to and breasts too :).

Once Danielle was on top of me, in the grind of cowgirl, and she was reaching down and giving me long sensual kisses it was not long before I knew I was going to explode. I think she sensed this as she rode me harder and quicker, and WOW what a ride, what hips,what a lady!

She is a lady, I will see again, that is for sure, great body,sexy legs and that amazing ass is something to behold oh ya and she is a good friend!

Thanks Danielle!

Edited by PistolPete

I have seen danielle for a while and I have never written a review. so here it goes.

She is a really down to earth girl, that likes what she does. She has great bedroom eyes and a way of putting you at ease from the moment you meet her. She is very passionate and although ymmv she has great oral skills and well there is a reason why I keep visiting her over and over again.

Treat her well, cause i know she always treats me well.

I can't help but add to the long list of recos for Danielle, as I had such a great time with this charming beauty. While I am not one to share much intimate detail, let me just say that I am now officially jealous of the horses she loves to ride ;) Even though I was only able to escape to see her for too short a time, I left her with wobbly leg syndrome after a wonderful romp - a sure sign of a great time in my book ;) Thanks Danielle - you are a sweetheart and a star!

Guest do***te

Danielle (aka Nikki) was one of my first experiences with an SP. She is a wonderfully cheerful, down to earth young lady with a great personality and charm. She also happens to be sexy as hell. She is a genuinely good person who is at the top of my list. Go see her!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.