Suggestion for Boobs job?

Depends why she is wanting to increase her Breast Size?? Is she lacking in size, does she believe her life will be worth more unless you have bigger boobs?? They are all shapes and sizes.....and are created naturally.

They can get a boob job, their choice, they are adults.....hopefully. But it boils down to what is her reason.

Yes I know there are Ladies on CERB that have enhanced breasts and good for them. But I despise enhanced breasts, that is why I am not their client.

• Like 1

Depends why she is wanting to increase her Breast Size?? Is she lacking in size, does she believe her life will be worth more unless you have bigger boobs?? They are all shapes and sizes.....and are created naturally.

They can get a boob job, their choice, they are adults.....hopefully. But it boils down to what is her reason.

Yes I know there are Ladies on CERB that have enhanced breasts and good for them. But I despise enhanced breasts, that is why I am not their client.

Awww honey it's not good to depise anything,wasted energy,and not all of us want all clients,some are just not worthy!

Way to go! you turned a funny thread into a drama!:vatefaire:a few people poke a little fun at a post and you have to go off on a rant!
  • Like 1

Given this is posted in the Winnipeg massage section, perhaps the OP is looking for a massage with Russian finish?? The other possibilities are just a bit too much to contemplate :icon_eek: and leave me very, very confused. :confused0024:

Porthos

• Like 1

I'm easily confused! Especially when thinking about boobs and finishes!

:redface:

• Like 1

Ha ha ha ha I just had a rant to get off my chest. I know the OP is a guy that is why my first post is all about naming any girl. But wow, that was a rant and I took it off in a different road.

Yes, the OP meant a Boob Job.....ha ha ha ha man.

TOO FUNNY!!

Guest ***nsut***jr

I think what the OP was saying is ... that his grade one english teacher had a great set of tits and thats all he remembers from that year

I think what the OP was saying is ... that his grade one english teacher had a great set of tits and thats all he remembers from that year

Which was when? Possibly not too long ago!

Apologies to the OP for a little ribbing. In answer to your question there are several massage parlours where you can find what you are looking for. Executive Bath on Ellice and Broadways are both good bets. It's been a while since I was in the Peg, so I can't suggest ladies or comment on current service levels

Porthos

Pretty sure the guy just wants a good titfuck and you guys aren't helping.

Check out Amanda aka ddd pleasure

We new exactly what he wanted,some of us were just having a little fun with the original post!:boobies:

Recommending Ottawa providers in the Wpg section isn't helpful either!:biggrin:

• Like 1

Pretty sure the guy just wants a good titfuck and you guys aren't helping.

And to be fair, I think my post immediately prior to yours does try to answer his question.

Thanks guys!

Porthos don't worry about it! I am the one who make u confuse.

Thanks again

And jimmy you are right;)