Best Clubs for different days/times of the week?

Hello all,

This is my first post on here. I'm going to be visiting Ottawa for a wedding and I'm curious which clubs are the best on the following days/times:

Thursday am/early afternoon

Thursday evening

Friday early afternoon

Sunday afternoon

Sunday evening

Monday afternoon

Monday evenings

Who has the best lunch buffet?

Are there any clubs near to the Greyhound bus depot?

I'm hoping I can get together with an SP while I'm there too. We have nothing here for clubs so I need to hit at least a couple.

Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome to the board Rider. After you've hit up all the clubs, checked out all the dancers, and partied like a rock star with the fine ladies of O-Town - don't forget the wedding you're supposed to attend. :wink:. That's a very informative thread joe has provided. Welcome again and enjoy.

Hello all,

Who has the best lunch buffet?

Are there any clubs near to the Greyhound bus depot?

Posted via Mobile Device

The Bare Fax has the best lunch buffet. It is also free!

Barbarellas Diamonds would be the closest to the bus depot. About a 10-15 minute walk.

I haven't been to Barb's in a while but they used to have a decent lunch buffet as well as being close to the depot.

Welcome to the board Rider. After you've hit up all the clubs, checked out all the dancers, and partied like a rock star with the fine ladies of O-Town - don't forget the wedding you're supposed to attend. :wink:. That's a very informative thread joe has provided. Welcome again and enjoy.
I won't forget my best friend's wedding. I also intend on taking in some of the other sites in my favorite city (that I haven't been to in over 10 years), but I can't miss the opportunity to enjoy the gorgeous ladies of the nation's capital and the beautiful Gatineaus.

Cheers!

Posted via Mobile Device

weekends - Pigales

weeknights - Barbs

Pigale's doesn't get going until quite late at night though (I've been the only one there at 10:00 on a Saturday.)

Posted via Mobile Device

The Bare Fax has the best lunch buffet. It is also free!

I don't know if this is still on the menu, but a few years back, my male friend used to rave about the roast beef buffet. I found it.. curious.. that they'd offer something so similar to roast beef "curtains"..

I don't know if this is still on the menu, but a few years back, my male friend used to rave about the roast beef buffet. I found it.. curious.. that they'd offer something so similar to roast beef "curtains"..

It's still going!

Ummmm....beef curtains.....only available in a rare cut! :lol: