Marianna - The lovely little "latina"

Well, I met up with marianna a while back, just getting to write this now.

At Marianna's request I will not get into very deep details, hopefully I will be able to provide enough for you to get a feel for this charming young lady.

Contact: I first contacted marianna by PM here on cerb, she was very prompt and polite, and even at that point was setting up the stage, very humorous and inviting. I had a bit of a situation on my way to see her, and she was very accommodating.

Arrival: When I got to the location (she is in the middle of a move, thus the low rating, the place was more then half empty, but it was nonetheless very clean) and she answered the door she was dressed in casual yet sexy attire (a nice molding blouse and some lovely tight jeans :) and greeted me with a warm smile and a hug and kiss, we chatted a bit and got the formalities out of the way.

The session: I took a shower and she was witing for me in the bedroom, again the warm embrace and smilling face (it's a pity our sp's have to be so careful sometimes, here face is exquisite, the pics are acurate, but lack the warmth of her face <sigh>)

The session was a very nice GFE, with plenty of cuddling licking nibbling and froliking.

I left the place with a smile pasted on my face that lasted all evening.

Would I repeat: Yes.

Do I recommend her: Most certainly, especially if you like petite, but not true spinner types, she is just what you are looking for.

Need more ? PM me for more details (please ask what you need to know, not just "more info please") enjoy :)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Noticed her ad in the newspaper the other day and decided to check her out as she was extremely friendly and sweet on the phone. I was not disappointed as she is young and gorgeous with a true Latin flavour.

I arrived at her incall location just a few minutes before she did and she greeted me outside and took me up to her apartment. The apartment is pretty bare as she just subletted it off of a friend for a while. As she undressed I discovered a petitie yet soft tanned curvy body nicely fitted into some silk panties and bra. The service was GFE all the way - everything I wanted was on the menu (DFK, DATY, Digits, MSOG). After we fininshed she walked me out the side door for ever greater disretion and we left our separate ways.

There is no doubt I will repeat sometime in the near future. She typically likes to works days or early evenings.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.