Amy from Oasis

Guest gagagaga

Just came back from a nice time at Oasis on St Laurent. The mp's name was Amy. When I walked in, the location looked nice, but it was a bit cold (trouble with the heat apparently). Amy was tiny and very cute:5'3, 105, long brown hair. I could tell she had a great butt because she was wearing tight pants, but I had no idea how great her body was until later.

The massage started as usual with me on my front. Her massage skills are a bit weak, very light massage with no real technique, so i found myself basically waiting to flip. At one point she asked what kind of massage I wanted, I asked for options and chose nude. There really isn't much on the menu...not even digits.

Once I flipped, she started to underess. I was right...her ass was amazing. Then came the surprise. Under her baggy sweater were the nicest firmest, highest natural (small c's I'd guess) boobs I have ever seen. i am not a boob guy, but these were amazing.

The finish (hj) was fine...nothing spectacular, but it did the job , so to speak.

All in all, the encounter was fine. I probably would not repeat, but you neverknow. I may find myself dreaming about those boobs and decide to go back.

Oasis/Luna/Aqua should really take the time to at least train the girls on how to do a decent massage...it would definately increase my chance of repeating.

They are very convenient, and the location is nice though.

Guest ye****y1*3

old post...sorry...just to clarify, i have seen amy too and i can concur, they are really nice...i believe they are not natural though. not that this is a bad thing because i am a 'firm' believer in making what is good better :boobies: i've had my hands on my share of fake and natural, all shapes and sizes, and i can say hers are definately enhanced, but well done and suit her body.