What's up with these fires at sex shops? This is the 2nd one after Wanda's was torched in the Richmond Rd blaze. :twisted:

Poor person's who's car was getting worked on! Probably in for a oil change or something simple ... and poof!

Guest kkottawa

Well, we went there tonight because *someone* didn't believe me and the place was definitely closed with several service type vans parked outside. I didn't see sings of the fire but we didn't hang around long.

Guess I have to do my toy shopping elsewhere ;)

I'm still on a mission...

Guess I have to do my toy shopping elsewhere ;)

Aren't We Naughty on Merrivale Rd by the Dairy Queens. They seem to have a decent selection to my untrained eyes.

Venus Envy, 320 Lisgar Street near Bank has excellent selection and very friendly service. (I keep waiting for them to start to offer back-room product demos for select clients 8-) )

I was in that Adult Superstore a few times. I thought it was pretty classy place. Many good looking women hung out there including some staff. Sadly, as a ramification of the fire -- looks like a few gals might be unemployed. Hopefully, the establishment reopens soon.

Radio said the fire started at the auto repair place that's part of same building. Mechanic was changing a fuel pump and somehow a hot time ensued ......... :twisted:

They hold monthly seminars in a private room:mrgreen: as for the selection just google their name Aren't We Naughty prior to driving there, and call them.. they will let you know what they have in stock:mrgreen:

Aren't We Naughty on Merrivale Rd by the Dairy Queens. They seem to have a decent selection to my untrained eyes.

There are many Sex Shops in Ottawa to chose from. But I'd stick with the Local guys. Arent We Naughty is a Toronto Based Toy Distributer that happens to have 10 Stores in the GTA Area. They go by the name of BMS Enterprises. All the sex shops in Canada at one point or antoher have bought from them. The stores in Ottawa, im sure, stopped buying from them when they decided to open a Store here. These guys buy toys Wholesale for $2 and re sell them to you for $50 in there stores just to give an example. Meanwhile they re-sell to the other stores for maybe $8. It's all about mark up in that business as they have to rely on it because the industry is not main-stream and the customers are just not there.

Support Local Ottawa Stores. Just too name a few.

Venus Envy - Lisgar St. - They have a great selection of Toys and just sell Toys, books and other good stuff. http://www.venusenvy.ca

Classixxx - Bank St and Carling Ave. - They have been part of the Ottawa Community for a long time now and have lots of TOys and Videos. http://www.classixxx.com

Adult Video WhareHouse - Merivale Rd and Redeau St. - Also lots of Videos and Toys. Mostly Videos though. No website that i could find??

Rixxx Videos - Orleans - I've enver been in this one before but they have been around for a while on that end of the city. No website that I could find??

Sensual Flixx - Hunt Club Rd. - I've never been in this on either, but they also have been around for a while. http://www.sensualflixxx.com

Excitables - Preston St. - Best selection of Lingerie and Stripperware in the city. Very competitive prices. Shopped there a lot of times. Classy place. http://www.excitablefashions.com

Hope this helps out =)

Ladys, see what happens when you leave your batteries in your toys too long! You need to use them up!!

Need Help?

Apex!

That morning, a local radio station stated the the Den was in flames. I was in the area and decided to check it out. I drove by around 11 am and was thirlled to see the Den and AFS sides not blackened with smoke damage. The auto shop had the only visible damage from the outside.

Apparently the Den is open again. Hopefully all will be to work shortly.