Natasha from Discreet Valley

I hit a gold mine just two weeks ago with a Natasha (from PK) and I was intrigued when I came across another new SP named Natasha (from Discreet Valley this time). Especially her description as 20 year old blue eyed blonde and true GFE, WOW (my dreamgirl!! :-)). So I booked my Saturday afternoon appointment through email and everything was done promptly and professionally.

Natasha arrived 15 minutes early (no problem but I wasn't able to greet her at the elevator :-(, as I usually do). I was just out of shower and quickly dried myself up and dressed up and by the time she was at my door, I was ready to greet her at the door).

She is a natural blonde with beautiful blue eyes. She is friendy and do her best to make you happy. She is a smoker though (promised me not to smoke for our next date). She has fair soft skin (some redish tiny spots on chest but no biggy), beautiful bum , small boobs and yes she is very openminded but she said that she is YMMV, that is she will be so if the hobbyist is clean, healthy and treat her well (she said age does'nt matter to her when it comes to hugging and kissing!! Cool young filly.). She is eager to please and submissive too.

I was intrigued the most by her bum, and took a few bites of her bum (I made sure it doesn't hurt though). We spent the last 20 minutes on the sofa just kissing and hugging. I realized that her cheeks are really cute then. I kissed her eyes too (Blue eyes and fair soft skin turn me on:twisted:).

Face 9 (blue eyes, beautiful cheeks.)

Body 8 (I like tall larger girls, but she can be 10 for you). Small boobs though.

Friendliness 10 (lots of hugging and kissing but can be YMMV)

Services 10 (She provided all services that I asked for but I have a feeling that she might provide lot more upon request, safe of course, again YMMV). She asked me several times if I want her to do more.

Hygiene 8

Class 8

If you are looking for young blonde friendly openminded spinner she is recommended for you. Treat her well and she will return favor.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.