I saw a posting on another site that there were arrests on Friday or Saturday at Barb's for prostitution and drugs. Any truth to that?

I suspect the prostitution probably relates to just some extras, and I know that the occasional joint might be consumed in the ladies locker room, but this sounds pretty tough if its true.

Guest f***2f***

another nail in the coffin for the strip club biz.....as if open vip room and bans on smoking isn't enough eh?

Sad news, if true. Barbs was one of my favorite bars when I used to visit SCs on a regular basis a for many years. I hope that it is just rumor.

Who were those arrested ?, I mean the patrons or the girls who were working there?? If anyone has any updated info please PM me. I know quite a few girls in there who are also my friends and although I am sure none of those would be involve in prostitution (or extras) or drugs, but I am still concerned.

Kubrick, can you pm me the board where you read this news I've searched and enquired and heard nothing either way about this situation. Much appreciated.

Kubrick, can you pm me the board where you read this news I've searched and enquired and heard nothing either way about this situation. Much appreciated.

Nothing is reported at the LE's statistics tool

http://www.ottawapolice.ca/en/resources/crime_analysis_statistics/cr_redirect.cfm

• Like 1

Welcome back kih. I don't believe I had seen many posts by you recently. Good to see your great contributions to the board again.

Thanks for the interesting link. I am relieved to know that likely it is just a rumor than fact as I became concerned about a few people that I know for years at Barbs. I also did some google search and didn't find anything either.

Welcome back kih. I don't believe I had seen many posts by you recently. Great to see your great contributions to the board again.

Thanks for the interesting link. I am relieved to know that likely it is just a rumor than fact as I became concerned about a few people that I know for years at Barbs. I also did some google search and didn't find anything either.

Thanks SA

I've been keeping a lower profile lately and focusing on another important matter. After almost 5 years of exhaustive efforts, I finally can see the light at the end of the tunnel which I am content.

Cerb is a classy community. All members by collaborative discussions and sharing of experiences and conveying positive information are its architects and make it for what it is. :)

Thanks SA

I've been keeping a lower profile lately and focusing on another important matter. After almost 5 years of exhaustive efforts, I finally can see the light at the end of the tunnel which I am content.

Cerb is a classy community. All members by collaborative discussions and sharing of experiences and conveying positive information are its architects and make it for what it is. :)

Welcome and great to read you are content with your achievement(s).

Yes I agree with your statement about cerb.

I believe those statistics are restricted to calls responded to, so the arrests wouldn't appear unless they were the result of a call. If it was the result of a patrol, or undercover operation they won't be included there. However, I would have expected some sort of report to his the media

Guys ... I just saw this on StripClublist.com ... not exactly the most reliable source, but a dancer txted me that something happened. If I get any more details, I'll let you know, but I'm 1200 miles away in the US.

I think you guys have a great excuse to go so some investigatin' !

I agree that its probably just a little too much stuff/extras going on, especially during the daytime. If someone is dealing drugs in there, that's no good and I assume could get the club shut down.

A bit of an update -- I heard indirectly that a couple of the ladies were arrested for solicitation by undercover officers. Doesn't sound like an earth-shattering event. I will let you know if I hear more.

A bit of an update -- I heard indirectly that a couple of the ladies were arrested for solicitation by undercover officers. Doesn't sound like an earth-shattering event. I will let you know if I hear more.

Thanks for the update kubrick. I tried to contact a couple of friends tonight unsuccessfully and I got worried. But as it appears it has been a minor event. Enjoy the warm whether down there.

I believe those statistics are restricted to calls responded to, so the arrests wouldn't appear unless they were the result of a call. If it was the result of a patrol, or undercover operation they won't be included there. However, I would have expected some sort of report to his the media

Thats true. No doubt the media would have a field day if anything significant happened unless there is an publication ban during an ongoing investigation.

To paraphrase Claude Rains from Casablanca:

"I'm shocked ... shocked to find out there's solicitation going on at this establishment." :>)

Hopefully it's only a rumour or very minor as I was planning going by this weekend with some buddies from out of town. It would be dissapointing if all the girls were scared away.

More sad news from Barbs, again from stripclublist ... one of the ladies apparently died accidentally, possibly from a fall ... her name was listed as Solo/Pandora. I dont have any other news, but that's really sad.

That's a pretty scary news!

Hope it is just a rumor...

Nobody wants to see anyone pass away in a strip club, even though it may be the closest thing to describe as paradise.

That is sad news (if it is true) about the dancer dying. I would not believe anything you read on SCL as it is not moderated & it's posts are mostly dancers flamming each other.

Popped in Friday and got caught up.

It is true about the dancer. she apparently fell off her balcany which is possible considering the ice out there now a days.

As for the LE visit there was no word.

Perhaps a few girld were bared for giving extras out back.

Passmore

Hey K , did something actually happen? I am from out-of-town and was looking to hit there. Mackenzie

Can you define "hit" please? I hope you're not talking about getting drugs because if you are, you are asking in the wrong message string, and in the wrong forum, and most definitely the wrong guy. If there was some type of dealing going on, I hope they do get busted as that gives the club a bad name. If you are talking about working at Barb's, on the other hand, that might be a great topic for this section, and the guys probably some thoughts on that, and you might even get some PMs from other ladies that work at the Ottawa clubs.

Guest f***2f***

Ummm I think he means planning to visit there....as in "I think I'll hit Barb's tonight, sit on gynecology row, nurse my beer and leer at the dancers!" :boobies:

Ummm I think he means planning to visit there....as in "I think I'll hit Barb's tonight, sit on gynecology row, nurse my beer and leer at the dancers!" :boobies:

And perhaps even hit on and score with one or more ladies?