I went to Pigale's last week during the late afternoon. It was not too busy but became busier as we stayed till about 8. Went for a nice sensuous dance w/ a black girl, tall, nice body. Lots of touching, but extra if you wanted to play with the meow, meow. A lot of nice girls there.

Yes, the free (with purchase of beverage) lunch buffet is good at Pigales. A beer, lunch & naked women all for under $10! :boobies:

Yeah, but take one of those women downstairs and watch your wallet drain out! :-D

I had a girl get really annoyed at me once when I decided I didn't like her much so only wanted one $20 dance (true, it is a relatively long way for them to go down the stairs to the private booths, but that's just one of those occupational hazards...)

I know what you mean, and if you are to say no, it seems like she tell all of her "co-workers" that you are a cheep bastard and no one comes to see you!

Can us guys just not find you attractive and want a dance from a girl that we find attractive?

I have only had one girl sit down with me and ask me what type of woman I like and she found the perfect girl for a dance with me. That was the best service I have ever got from a dancer and I gave her $20 tip just for doing that!

That was at Pinks!

Lunch at Pigalle is great!

As Peachka mentioned, a beer and a show for less than $10; you won't find that even at McDonalds...

And it's always good, with different varieties.

It is true that most of the food is prepared by caterers but I have never been disappointed in the 10 years I have going out to lunch once in a while.

Other clubs offer similar buffets with similar deals: to be checked out by those who have never been!

I have been tolkd that there is a good lunch buffet on weekdays, has anyone been there for lunch before?

and if the food is cold who cares the women sure are hot :razz:

Yes, the free (with purchase of beverage) lunch buffet is good at Pigales. A beer, lunch & naked women all for under $10! :boobies:

What time is the buffet on til? I always need to eat. :grin: