Roxxy from PK

I saw Roxxy from Pk last night and had a great time, This girl seems new to the Biz and is very young. She has the perfect little body that had me drooling the moment I walk in the room.

She was easy to talk too and we had a connection, She provide's a safe gfe experance. Only made a Half hour appt and next time will stay longer. This girl is a real sweetheart.

• Like 1

Horwood,

Thanks for sharing. Is this young lady blonde, brunette or red?

Thanks again! Just seen her pic at CL. Very nice! Just a suggestion clip her pic from there and add it here. (I believe only you or the mod can do this)

I had the pleasure of having Roxxy from PK and had a great time. Horwood's description of Roxxy is very accurate. She is very young looking with a face of a new born baby and have a little perfect body, though tanned. The scale doesn't go high enough for her hygiene and cute face. She has green eyes with light brown hair (with blonde highlights). She is friendly, though shy and provides safe GFE services. She is a country girl from the west and new to the city life.

Face - 10+ Very cute, very young looking filly.

Hygiene - 10+

If you like very cute, baby faced, very young looking, friendly and shy school girl, she is recommended for you.

Psst -you CERB member, and you lurker reading this, can you keep a secret? Something happened and I have to get it off my chest. You see, over the last long weekend I saw this new pix of this young cute brunette

over at club PK. So I made an appointment to see the new recruit. To my surprise, this was her first day on the job - she was a little shy. Young, slim, (spinner type body) and those lovely bright eyes.

We talked, she became more relaxed. We hit it off well. Our first session was short, but sweet. She isn't so shy once she warms up a little. As it was her first day, I didn't think it fair to post, I wanted to let her work out the jitters and blossom.

Fast forward to the present. We meet for our second date. She remembers me and greets me with a passionate kiss. This girl, sorry, make that woman is beautiful. This time she is more relaxed, sensual, talkative and eager to share her warmth.

I tell her to relax as I pick her up and carry her over to the bed in her luxury suite. She reaches up and kisses me while I carry her. We are still dressed. I lie beside her, continuing to exchange kisses, slow, long, passionate. I whisper, you're not shy today and she giggles. I place one leg between hers, continuing to exchange caresses while locked in a full frontal spoon.

She is amazing to hold in this position. Full body contact, eye contact and a whole lotta touching and caressing. I think we must have been doing this for about 15 minutes and we were both getting quite hot from the sensations and also, we were still dressed.

So at her suggestion, we take turns helping the other out of their clothing. She has incredibly soft warm skin and her body fragrance is to die for. I could not resist and had to help myself to this aroma therapy offered to me.

We took our time exciting, and pleasuring each other. In our hot, sweaty, sensual, passionate experience, she became vocal when I hit the right spots. :oops:

On her request, I am leaving the explicit details in our memory, but well within your imagination.

She is a safe GFE - man that GFE is to die for!

If you seek a truly rewarding sensual experience, with a young, passionate, charming and charismatic young woman then call PK for the lovely Roxy.

Now promise me, promise you won't tell a soul about this new sweetheart.

I agree with you Seymore, Roxxy is a real looker.. One of the hottest they have on board for sure..

just saw Roxy for the first time. beautiful girl, very friendly, very talkative, easy to get comfortable around. pictures do not do her justice. definately plan on see her again.

just saw Roxy for the first time. beautiful girl, very friendly, very talkative, easy to get comfortable around. pictures do not do her justice. definately plan on see her again.

yes she needs her pictures done, she is frigging beautiful .... omg and the way she walks she exudes sexuality!

Roxxy is a standout even in the grainy pics in the pk album on cerb. She's fully dressed in them, but so incredibly sexy and beautiful. You're right, she exudes.

I've got to see her.

Thanks for the recs.

She looks amazing, I haven't had the chance to see her yet but its def in my plans.. Hey this is my hundreth post YAY ME! Move aside here comes another Senior Member.

Well I finally had the chance to see Roxy. Gotta say i'm a huge fan, Cato we seem to have similar tastes.

I'm normally not into cbj but honestly if everyone did it like Roxxy i'd have no problem with it, also thought "Julio" was adorable lol.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.