Penelope Davis

Penelope announced a couple of months ago that she was planning a trip to Newfoundland. I had been following her posts on CERB, which I always find thoughtful and engaging. A quick perusal of her albums showed an incredibly sexy rocker chick. I knew this was someone I wanted to see. Setting up the appointment was easy, waiting for April to roll around was hard.

Well the day finally came and yesterday morning I got to meet Penelope. The door opened Penelope greeted me with a warm embrace. We chatted and got to know each other, enjoying a cup of coffee and a delicious pain au chocolate from a local bakery. Then the fun began. I'm actually having a hard time finding the words to describe what followed. Sure, I can describe the activities, but they can't possibly capture the intensity of the experience.

First, Penelope is dead sexy. She is beautiful, and combines the rocker chick/alt. look with a sexy, almost innocent coquettish attitude. When she smiles, you can't help be drawn into her big, beautiful eyes. Her body is spinner extraordinaire. Beautiful breasts, and an ass that I could spend forever touching, caressing, and exploring. In terms of service, Penelope makes you feel at ease immediately, and delivers an exceptional experience. In over 15 years in this hobby, my time with Penelope ranks up with the very best I've enjoyed, and I'm sure it is one that I will never be able to forget. Beyond the incredible sex, lying on the bed afterwards, with Penelope's sweet body cuddled up to me, was something I wish could have gone on forever.

I'm sure those who've had the pleasure of Penelope's company know exactly what I'm talking about. If you haven't seen this wonderful, delightful and delicious woman, do yourself a favour and book immediately. You won't be disappointed. She's in St. John's till Saturday, and let's hope she makes the Island a regular stop on her travels. She came to "rock the rock". ... Well she certainly rocked my world.

Porthos

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
  • Like 1

I might be wrong but i believe ms. penny is taking a leave of absence from the business due to her pregnancy ;-)

I met with Ms. Davis just once in the limited time she was here. Would absolutely see her again! Drop dead gorgeous and has awesome tattoos (I'm a sucker for good ink). Super sweet girl!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.