haley_smith

Saw haley_smith for a quick encounter last night. As always, am working against time constraints and did a call to see if she could see me on what I would say is short notice.

She said that she could and I trundled off to downtown. I arrived and she had just gotten out of the shower -- perfect as far as I was concerned as all she greeted me in was a towel. For some reason I have a thing for women right out of the shower.....and I should mention that I don't think Haley's photos do her justice.

I had to rush through our encounter, which really was too bad. I thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed her CBJ -- I was dragging the experience out and she was only too happy to indulge me. But, time was a ticking and she suggested doggiestyle.....after seeing the photos in her album, she must have been reading my mind.....I would have liked to drag that out too, but I'm going to say that time was ticking so I didn't......she did offer a massage afterwards but I really really had to dash.

I was very happy with our encounter, and while I know it was for just the half hour, I found her easy going, accomodating and just pleasant as hell to be around.

I'll repeat as soon as an opportunity presents itself.

• Like 1

Well, I just felt I should add to her recommendations since she had some trouble with slander before. I dont go this route at all, but if I was ever more thankful for just being able to spend time with someone this was the girl for me. I know everyone has different tastes and styles, but she was perfectly sweet unrushing and was very comforting for a shy and nervous person in myself. i would say she is a five star beauty with a personality to boot and treated me soooooo nicely I will definitly be back for more. She even gave me a few tips about the sp industry i never even knew of :?: but this girl is in my opinion absloutley to die for. cool chick , nice environment and wow - what she can do is totally blissful. thanks again haley - you da best!

Well ....i finally met with Haley after talking to her about it for quite some time. I am so glad I gave into that temptation .What a Beauty...

She is sooo sweet, the atmosphere is great, clean discrete hotel. She is so amazing ... i booked a half hour and she was not rushing it at all. I was a little nervous about the whole situation but this sweet doll made me feel so comfortable. She offers a massage soon as I walked in. That kinda took the edge off and made me a bit more comfortable.

I will definily reccomend her in every way. Her bj service is too die for. The way she looks you right in the eyes.... very exciting...and when it finally comes to the time when you get to enjoy her....and u want to make every second count. this woman is definitly worth it. MSog very satisfying... All that waiting was worth the time I spent with her .....OMG fantastic.... i havent had better in a long time... I have already talked to her about scheduling for at least once a week .

She was even nice enough to run me a shower so I could wash the sweat off. Boy did i need it. What a workout..so the conclusion

If your stressed Haley Smith is the way to go. You are the best Haley and i am pleased to tell everyone... And your ass...pffff good thing im only in my thirties.... see you soon sweetie

i met haley smith a few days ago what a lady she don't look anything like her pics awesome looking a very good time does not rush would repeat in a heartbeat it was worth the drive and all the good stuff i'll keep to myself

Guest **g*or***
and all the good stuff i'll keep to myself

You jerk! Share share share :x

The reviews, and who they're coming from, is making me add Haley to my HoneyDo list, as in "Honey I'd Do You!!!"

(ducks) :boobies:

Just saw Haley this evening and I highly recommend spending time with her if you can. Very warm and friendly, she could see I was nervous and put me right at ease. And of course to complete the package she is gorgeous. I don't want to be overly vulgar so lets just say her curves are incredible, some of the most amazing I've been fortunate enough to be in proximity to. I'll definitely be seeing Haley again ASAP.

BootyLoving,

This is a different Haley. Haley Smith was a curvier girl and didn't spell it Haily. The timeline of this post would make this Haily under 18 at the time of the first post.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.