Samantha

Guest robre

Im thinking about seeing Samantha soon. Give myself a xmas present. I read some older reviews on another site but I am wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

Anyway, the reviews were all good so I'll probably take a jab at it soon. :D

robre, go for it, she is incredibly cute, and nice personality, I was hooked on her after the first appointment. you will not be disappointed.

Guest curious01

Robre, I saw Samantha just last week and was not impressed at all. I had explained to her that it was my first time doing this and on email she seemed like to put me at ease, but when she showed up a few things happened. 1st I wasn't sure if it was her until she said, "hi, i'm Samantha" because she has the figure of the person in the photo but I'd venture to say the pictures are at least 4-5 years old if it is her, but I honestly don't think it was (she was cute but looked a lot different than the pic). That brings me to point #2. There is no way she is 18, closer to mid 20's or so. The whole reason I chose to see an SP was because I like large breasts, and in her profile she says she's a C when she's a large A/small B so again I was dissapointed. Anyhow, down to the rest of our time. I arranged for an hour with her and she was slightly late, but not a big deal. After introducing ourselves she said I seemed nervous, and I agreed. Instead of making small talk or getting to know each other she gets down on her knees and undoes my pants and proceeds to undress me. A short cbj later we proceeded to the bed. She was good in bed, but 20 minutes later I let loose and she's out the door in less than 5 minutes. She was in and out in 30 minutes. It was definitly not worth the $$ and I would not recommend seeing her unless your in the mood to be rushed. It was a rather dissapointing first experience.