Proper Etiquette for Tipping

I'm still a relative newbie so I'm wondering you opinion for tipping. I've been to Hamilton, Windsor and St. John's and when the SP arrived, she told me that on top of the posted fee, she expects a tip in addition (usually at least as much as the posted fee). My question is, Is this normal?

I've recently ran across a forum (I forget the link) that specifically mentioned one of the Barrie providers and they made a reference to the price -which matched the online fees- so I'm wondering whether tipping that much is normal, or whether I've been taken advantage of?

What do you find to be a good tip to get a full blown gfe experience -and then some ;)

I like to ask the SP what she likes in the line of flowers or wine seems to be a hit with most of them and the cost far outweighs the benefits.

I like to ask the SP what she likes in the line of flowers or wine seems to be a hit with most of them and the cost far outweighs the benefits.

It can't hurt to just ask, or perhaps do some research on a specific lady friends site.

When it comes to tipping, I have not had a SP tell me it was expected, but I try to be objective and fair about tipping. If the SP provides service below my expectations, I usually don't leave a tip, if she provides a good experience I leave a reasonable tip and if she provides exceptional, knock my socks off fun, I am very generous. Once I get to know a lady a little better I can get her gifts that reflect her tastes and wishes...these little unexpected gifts are always well received. I find that the tips go a long way in making the experience that much better for both parties.

I agree with Angela, some times you can read a little about your upcoming date and bring a gift that suits there personality, once I took some batteries to a lady i see often because she seemed to always run out of batteries when I was around or even remembering a specific type of coffee or alcohol goes a long way to make things personal.

• Like 1