Hey there, I have not, but did leave a message on her cell...no call back but she sounds cute...

Cheers,

Jeepe

Hey there, I have not, but did leave a message on her cell...no call back but she sounds cute...

Cheers,

Jeepe

call me...I bet I can sound cute.....:lol:

Hot Petite College Girl - w4m - 19 (Ottawa)

CL ad

Just curious if anyone has experienced her

I called too out of curiosity, but that pic looks odd to me. I feel like I've seen it before.

I think she posted another ad the day before or so where 'college' was spelled with 2 'k's. I know it's just a typo, but I'm picky when it comes to things like that. Like saying that you're 'intellegent'...what else is less than truthful, you know? ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm going to sound like a grumpy old man, but I find that the young adults today (I'm only 36!) don't seem to have the same grounding in basic reading and writing...I don't think it has anything to do with intelligence...

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest f***2f***

The Cowboy should check this one out for us.....what do you say CK?

While I can't come up with the source picture I believe it to be fake, more so I have it on good authority, although I hate not having 100% proof that this is the same girl has been previously reported here before the warnings got separated by each city, she was said to have boyfriend show up after leaving the room with the money. I cannot be sure but I'm skeptical, in the spirit of keeping with the guidelines of this board I won't say anymore but to say why bother with the unknown when there are so many proven, established lovelies right here on this forum.

Meanwhile I'll try to find out what I can.

she has posted on CL before without a phone number, and when you e-mailed her, the reply included requirements for a cc number and also a link for a cam chat. be careful.

Thank you ottawajamie, that was just what I needed to jog my memmory. I fell off my horse recently and my mind just ain't what it used to be!

I've tracked this one down to be stolen picture from another scammer, can you believe it a scammer scamming a scammer, LOL. To follow the trail of fakery it's best to read this post from my diary, which i've convieniently posted the link to here.... http://cowboysdiary.blogspot.com/2009/03/pettite-college-fake.html

Mod, looks like this thread can move to the warnings section....

Thank you ottawajamie, that was just what I needed to jog my memmory. I fell off my horse recently and my mind just ain't what it used to be!

I've tracked this one down to be stolen picture from another scammer, can you believe it a scammer scamming a scammer, LOL. To follow the trail of fakery it's best to read this post from my diary, which i've convieniently posted the link to here.... http://cowboysdiary.blogspot.com/2009/03/pettite-college-fake.html

Good to see you got back on your horse!

I'm going to sound like a grumpy old man, but I find that the young adults today (I'm only 36!) don't seem to have the same grounding in basic reading and writing...I don't think it has anything to do with intelligence...

Posted via Mobile Device

It's them new fangled cell phones and that there textin' that doing it...I'd wager that these young folk wouldn't know whut to do with a pen and paper if you showed it to 'em...

Doesn't have much to do with intelligence, just sloppy attention to detail. And like looking at a resume that contains poor grammar/spelling, you're just going to toss it aside without giving it another look. No doubt the girls are doing the same when they get that kind of stuff from want-to-be clients.