Piercings, tattoos, firm tits, one tight kitty and a sip of Brandy.

Finally - OGFE sends Brandy to Ottawa. This petite hottie created a bit of a stir when her photos hit CERB last fall. OK - perhaps it just created a stir in my trousers. Tonight I decided to take one for the team.

Warning - if explicit content and overuse of the word fuck offends you, then you are on the wrong fucking site.

We met up at her downtown hotel. Now due to some scheduling screw up, she will be moving to her proper hotel tomorrow. Location, location, location.

She offers me a glass of wine, sure I say so we toast the evening and settle down on the bed for some chit chat. There is something about this gal, like she's just waiting

to bust loose.. go crazy, party for a fucking week non stop. That could be very fucking interesting.

And just like that the clothing comes off. My clothing and her black dress is hoisted over her head to reveal an amazing set of kitty lips, she parted them slowly with one finger and motioned me onto the bed with the other hand.

I lie back to take in this show, still watching her touch herself ever so slowly. She licked my nipples, one at a time, slowly, then proceeded to slowly arouse Seymour junior. Slowly blowing warm air on the tip, then along the side, down at the base and back up the other side. Her tongue makes an appearance, piercing, hmm -this should be good...

Junior is quivvering from exitement, throbbing, looking forward with great anticipation to this form of arousal.

She licks the tip, slowly, pulling back on the foreskin revealing junior to the night's prize. Junior is engulfed by her warm mouth, slowly she applies generous amounts of natural lube along the shaft, the tip, and back down to the base. She pulls herself away leaving a trail from her mouth to junior - then pulls herself back engulfing him again. The rythem increases, fuck. I am having a hard time staying focused here. I am fucking hard, period.

I tell her, if you keep that up, I will come. She slowly takes her mouth off and says to me, "you gotta try my tight pussy". Well who the fuck am I to say no?

So on comes the cover, and she mounts me like a good cowgirl, riding slowly, grinding back and forth, slow, then fast, holding on to the headboard for fucking leverage. She was not kidding -she is fucking tight.

Bang, bang, bang, bang went the headboard as she rides me like I was a fucking sex slave, her fucking fuck toy, whose only reason for existing was to fuck the mistress!

I reached up, licking her nipples, fuck they were hard. I bit one then the other. I wanted to flip her over, and I did.

I entered her in the arch position. Fuck, she was tight coming out and going in. I thrust, slow and deep into her until our pubic bones met then back and forth. I pulled out, pushing her arched back down - admiring her full meaty lips, parting them with junior. Her legs were spread apart, showing her sweet spot, inviting, beckoning me to enter her again. I entered her slowly and didn't stop till I could penetrate no more on the stroke.

She moaned in pleasure as I withdrew slowly and thrust junior in again. Louder she moans and now tells me to fuck her hard. "Fuck me like you mean it" she says, "fuck me like you mean it".:twisted:

Well - with all this encouragement, dirty talking and junior feeling sensations from tip to base, I decided to give her a fucking wild ride. I pulled out once more, reached down and licked her sweet spot, teasing it with a little tongue action and thrust junior back in. While thrusting in, out, I also gave her fucking rock hard tits some tongue action as well. All the while she's moaning, louder and louder and now really fucking loud, again with the "fuck me like you mean it", "fuck me like you mean it".

I must admit this was a fucking turn on, the dirty talk, the rough play and her moaning and that tight fucking kitty!

I tried, but the kitty won, I could hold out no longer and exploded inside her, with a resounding FFFFUUUCCCCKKKKK as she squeezed the living daylights out of poor fucking junior with that kitty.

I could not let this kitty have the best of me, so I dove in to finish what Junior could not do, I decide to pay her lips a little lip service. She was wet, sensitive and appreciative of the tongue lashing unleashed for the last 10 minutes of our session.

Not sure how many calories we burned and if we pissed the neighbors off with our loud fuckfest - but I feel a good night sleep coming on after a long fucking day and a fucking

tap out submission hold by one tight fucking kitty!

Gentlemen, I give you Brandy!

Brandy, Welcome to Ottawa! Now, I need some fucking sleep!

(Oh yeah, she's approved a fucking explicit recommendation. I told her about you horny CERB guys and she's looking forward to meeting you. Dummpy, she speaks your language).

In the words of Dennis Miller, that's the news and I am fucking outa here!!

Agency OGFE
I would visit again
Agency OGFE
I would visit again
  • Like 2

with the use of the f-bomb.....this is a great review of

"Hell's Bedroom"......

the new series brought to you by CERB...........

not for the faint of heart!!!

well done man...well done!

Guest i***k***

Awesome review Seymour! Brandy sounds amazing and you know I like the X rated recs! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Moist :wink: excellent review Seymour love your writing style.

Moist :wink: excellent review Seymour love your writing style.

Thank you gentlemen, it was/is my pleasure to share the wealth with a little crafty composition. I do like the reference to Hell's Bedroom - it never did cross my mind.

I had Brandy this afternoon. Nice sky blue eyes, fair skin. And boy you were not kidding about her tight kitty, Seymour. I came inside her in less than 10 minutes which for me is a record breaker.

I guess S_A, it was Good Friday after all. 8-). Glad to hear it.

I am posting a bit late but I was able to have the pleasure of Brandy's company last Thursday the 9th and will concur that she is indeed a must see for those who have not yet had the opportunity.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.