Vitala.....at CMJ

Well...some things have been written about this lovely young lady......but I feel she still deserves more praise.........WOW!!

Vitala is one sexy lady. Her whole body exudes a sexuality that is so powerful.

Her body as some have mentioned is a dancers body?.tight?.firm?not spinner ?but sweet curves that are solid?.her lags have the muscle and shape of a gymnast??but the sweet look of young fresh supple flesh.

Her walk as she led me to the shower?well made my knees weak and my head spin?..confidant?strong?and in command.

Her eyes will leave you lost?..dark pools of soul searching lust???

She does use lotion instead of oil?which lends to her different style of erotic body movements??there is none of that hold on she will slip off any moment stuff?..no?this lady knows how to blend her body right on top of you.

She meshes her body with yours to make it feel like you are covered in a hot sexual blanket of lust??..

All I want now is to build up a little cash reserve to see Vitala and Lily together?what heaven that would be

Antlerman, that had to be one of the most dead on accurate reviews I have seen on this site.

Viva Vitala!!