Massage

Short answer yes.

Long answer (still kinda short) - Communicate what you're looking for, in this case a massage to get acquainted to whichever SP you're interested in

Yep, once everyone is comfortable and settled, business taken care of, introductory chat out of the way, just say "I'd love it if we could start with a massage" You'll never receive a No in response.

To expand on this... and before I do so, I should add that this post is in no way aimed at the OP - I'm just throwing it out there for anyone who may appreciate it...

I'm sure most SPs would be delighted to give you a massage as a prelude to other activities, if you asked for one. However, you should NOT go and see MAs thinking that after you've had a massage from them you'll get... more. The ladies who choose to be MAs rather than SPs do so for a reason; while I'm sure the reasons are different for everyone, you may rest assured that if any MA wished to do FS on a regular basis, she would simply do so and advertise as a SP.

And yes, you'll doubtless hear of MPs or particular MAs that will give you "more". I have no doubt that there's truth to some of these rumours... but please remember that going in *expecting* this sort of thing is a sure route to disappointment and a lot of questions to which the answer is, "No."

Again, I must emphasize that the last couple of paragraphs weren't aimed at anyone in particular... but if half of what I've heard is true, it needs to be said.

• Like 3

The ladies who choose to be MAs rather than SPs do so for a reason; while I'm sure the reasons are different for everyone, you may rest assured that if any MA wished to do FS on a regular basis, she would simply do so and advertise as a SP.

This may depend on the city, but there are some MAs who do choose to offer FS on a regular basis in a salon, and not as SPs, for whatever reason, but this is more the exception than the rule.

And yes, you'll doubtless hear of MPs or particular MAs that will give you "more". I have no doubt that there's truth to some of these rumours... but please remember that going in *expecting* this sort of thing is a sure route to disappointment and a lot of questions to which the answer is, "No." .

I would add that going in *expecting* more is not only a sure route to disappointment, but based on the posts by MAs on various boards, is also a source of major frustration for certain MAs who complain about constantly being pestered for more liberal services, even when they have made it abundantly clear that they do NOT offer these services. Asking for services that are not clearly available, thus forcing the MA to say "No", not only puts

a damper on the session, but may affect the MA's mood for her following clients. And when such requests are constant they may become a source of major frustration for the MA, thus affecting her overall level of satisfaction and consequently the level of service she offers to all her clients.

A good rule to follow is when looking for FS go see an SP, and not an MA, unless you know specifically that the MA offers such services. And don't ask an MA for FS unless you know beforehand that she does actually offer such services.

To expand on this... and before I do so, I should add that this post is in no way aimed at the OP - I'm just throwing it out there for anyone who may appreciate it...

I'm sure most SPs would be delighted to give you a massage as a prelude to other activities, if you asked for one. However, you should NOT go and see MAs thinking that after you've had a massage from them you'll get... more. The ladies who choose to be MAs rather than SPs do so for a reason; while I'm sure the reasons are different for everyone, you may rest assured that if any MA wished to do FS on a regular basis, she would simply do so and advertise as a SP.

And yes, you'll doubtless hear of MPs or particular MAs that will give you "more". I have no doubt that there's truth to some of these rumours... but please remember that going in *expecting* this sort of thing is a sure route to disappointment and a lot of questions to which the answer is, "No."

Again, I must emphasize that the last couple of paragraphs weren't aimed at anyone in particular... but if half of what I've heard is true, it needs to be said.

I put too much in my comment. Just like to thank you again for this important correction. When I go to a massage provider, whether independent or a parlor, I'm not looking for FS. Some people do, but I personally prefer to keep things within usual Massage Parlour limits. Massage is a very different and wonderful erotic experience. Enjoy it for what it is.

• Like 2