CMJ Band Wagon

Allow me my two cents in relation to this unique, and private, Ottawa club. Since signing up for my interview and joining the Club I have had the occasion to visit twice as I try to get my head around the concept of having a high quality, deeply relaxing session without the usual fears of getting rushed, being rolled or just plain disappointed. And gentlemen (and I do believe, ladies) you will NOT be disappointed if you take the relatively minor plunge and get your membership.

Now let me elaborate.

I met with Jasmin who outlined the nature of the club and the benefits (and obligations) of membership. I took great comfort in hearing the history and motivation for this structure and eagerly signed up. Then came my first session,

Vitala. This enchanting woman met me at the door with those enticing eyes and an electrifying smile. She lead me to the room where she outlined her own personal rules and set to letting me know about herself. I agree with other reviews that her technique is absolutely influenced by her dancing pedigree. Firm legs, tight body and very up close and personal. Very positive experience and I will be back to repeat.

Jasmin. This was yesterday. This was a training session (her first) with Dallyn (pardon my spelling if it is incorrect). While she was not active in the session, just knowing this gorgeous, tall, blonde sweetie was in the room was reason enough to happily distract me....but then Jasmin set to work. Now privacy and discretion dictate that I cannot share all of the secrets this session was meant to impart upon Dallyn but rest assured that Jasmin has to have been the most completely satisfying experience this hobbyist yet to encounter. Her skills are many, varied and effective and her eyes just keep finding yours....like a live Mona Lisa capturing your gaze while she works around you in measured and deliberate steps. I had committed myself to trying all of the attendants at CMJ but the corners of my mouth will surely point upwards (along with other things) when I see that Jasmin is working at at time when I can make my way over.

All in all, very happy customer. Great concept. Great execution and wonderful people. I am inclined to dissuade people from joining just so CMJ will not be over crowded (not that it is at all) but I cannot deprive anybody who, like me, appreciates the finer points of relaxation the chance to savour what CMJ has to offer. :smile:

Just wait until you experience a few more of the delicious,sexy babes working at CMJ...like Naomi and Lily for 2 to start, better yet sample them as a duo....rrrrrrrr:lol:

BTW...Peyton,Leah,Suri and Victoria are all sexy sweethearts too!

I have to agree! CMJ is a unique classy gentlemen's club.

Most importantly I forgot to mention the BOSS is freaking dam sexy too! Sorry Jasmin for leaving your name out in my earlier thread, you can take it out on me, my next visit with you:twisted:

Thank you very much for your warm and kind words...

Dallyn was a hit and we are happy to have her join our team. She is in this weekend to finish her training (Sat and Sun day), so if you can make it, please come in and donate your body to a great cause.

As well, a previous faveorite is back starting next week - I will allow her to make the announcement (so if you are reading this, please share the fabulous news with our friends).

However, unfortunately Leah is no longer working with us... she may or may not be back in the future. We will miss her energy and hilarious charm, but wish her all the best.

And as far as Lily goes... I am hoping she will be back on schedule next week as well.

Woo hoo! Michelle has the hands and bodysliding skills of an angel (ok maybe the angels in my version of heaven have different skills than the norm!). Welcome back (still smiling from my last 2 hr special with you!)

CMJ is a very enjoyable place, that is for certain.

Does anyone know the next time Zoey will pop by?

Beautiful, intelligent, funny... (as well as super sexy) My experiences with her have made me a believer, and I'm not sure I can wait patiently until the next time. :)

N....