Lic. massage studios?

was wondering if there are any "adult" massage studios that actually have a licence, and give reciepts

I would love to pul one over on my boss, and get him to pay for my pleasure.

Thanks again

You all, are always so helpfull, keep up the good work!

Guest king

I have stole money from my boss one time and he did'nt find out it was me. Do you think i can charge it on the credit card company?

Even if they did issue a receipt, your private insurance wouldn't cover it unless they are RMTs (registered massage therapists who are provincially licensed).

Body rub parlours and massage studios can be licensed by the city, but that is not the same thing. As far as I know, from having a couple of friends who are licensed RMTs, they wouldn't delve into the adult services because if found out, they would lose their license to practise.

So, you would be "stealing" from your boss if you just gave him a receipt and he reimbursed you directly (if he was stupid enough to do so).

The insurance companies already know what providered are 100% legit. Trust me. Don't try to put that claim through.