Amazing Melissa

After a long week at work, i wondered what to do to unwind as i stepped off work.

I had seen Melissa's pictures a while ago and my interest was already peaked. After organising an appointment, getting to her place was easy.

After introducing ourselves and a bit of chit chat to break the ice, i quickly realised that she took charge. Wasting no time, well, lets just say that my week's stresses ... very quickly dissolved as we got to know each other. :-)

Melissa is definitly a sweet gal, who knows what she likes, and is not shy to let you know about it. And she has an "oh so nice" bum :-).

Edited by m*s**rt
  • Like 2

After seeing Melissa's photos and exchanging PM's and friendly texts. We felt we had a lot in common. We decided to meet. Melissa visits Ottawa from Montreal virtually every week. She sets up her in call location in classy downtown hotels. I preferred that she does an out call. She really had no motivation to leave her hotel. So we agreed that we'll try on a night that she was not too occupied. Finally that night came ! I was thrilled ! she was coming over !

She arrived on time. She took off her coat and let her hair down. This lady is stunning ! her eyes are intoxicating and her French Mediteranian skin tone defines erotic. She has a lovely smile and an easy going personality that is quickly inviting to a fun friendship. Her warmth smoothly leads to natural intimacy. As we sipped our wine and got to know each other. We ended up recounting episodes of our crazy teen age adventures. We were laughing and having a great time beside the cozy fireplace with music in the background.

We got really close and soon we were into intimate dfk and turning super hot. We left the den and moved to flatter grounds. We complimented each other as we watched each other strip. This woman has an amazing body ! she has legs to die for and one of the best booties I've seen to date. Later she told me that she was in the school basket ball team and their trainer had them make squats until they could no longer stand up.

Melissa is a leader in bed, she pays oral attention to you; gets you hot and rides you for her pleasure. Her reverse cowboy skills while you watch that booty, can easily drive you to an immediate explosion. I was enjoying this too much. I wanted to last. We changed positions and this session turned from a GFE to a PSE. We were doing cowboy, doggy, cbj, daty, digits and finally missionary where we both exploded and came down like a rock trembling. We lay there motionless for quite some time before we could collect ourselves to dress.

I was sad to see her go. I stayed for hours intoxicated by my experience with her. This woman is AMAZING for real !!!

I look forward to our next get together. Treat this woman with respect and your mileage will go a long way.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=65477

• Like 1

I met up with Melissa today. She is working out of a nice downtown hotel. Given the long weekend, parking is not easy during the daytime. Setting up the visit was easy. She responded quickly to my texts.

She met me dressed in a nice bra and panty/thong set. Her photos appear to be legit and she has beautiful figure. Her English is slightly accented. I dropped the donation on the desk and we were quick to get started. She began with a hj/bbbj and noticed within minutes that I had been anticipating the visit and was ready to go. She asked me what I preferred and we covered up and went straight to mish. It didn't take long for my first shot on goal.

Cleaned up, we chatted for abit. She mentioned that she does come to Ottawa often. I told her that I noticed her phone numbers were different in different ads so I was not sure if it was the same person. She told me her 819 number is old and done and I noticed since I left she's changed it to the 613 number that I reached her at.

She started working on my guy to get round two going. We tried a few positions including reverse cowgirl and doggy. Alas, my little guy could not keep up and I couldn't get the shot off.

This lady is the real deal guys. The pics are real and she will treat you right. Make some time for her while she's here to treat you nicely during this long weekend!

I loved her raw energy.

I have seen her twice before.

Great piece of rump.

Loves to ride and bounce on top you.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.