She seems to post a lot of places including BP, has anyone had her?

Strange title: you may want to consider writing Has anyone met Autumn next time...

Best,

toine

Your phrasing was much better than mine. I was thinking, "has anyone experienced Autumn," which of course we all have. I mean ... um... like... it's a season for Gods sake. The one that falls between summer and winter. So if you haven't experienced Autumn, you are either a person with vast wealth that on the 20th of September of EVERY year of your life, you fly to the southern hemisphere and remain there until December 22nd of every year... or you are less than 6 months old. Neither of which is likely. soooo....

Toine, your sentence is better than mine AND that of the OP.

I am going now.

well, not really going, but I am going to stop writing.

Okay. I am not going to stop writing completely, I am just going to writing on this particular thread.

For now.

I may be back later to write on this thread if something else either witty or thought provoking is written after I have finished writing this.

But now I am going to stop writing on this thread.

Starting ....

Now.

Okay.

I was just fucking with ya.

Now.

nope.

Hmmmm....

• Like 1

Your phrasing was much better than mine. I was thinking, "has anyone experienced Autumn," which of course we all have. I mean ... um... like... it's a season for Gods sake. The one that falls between summer and winter. So if you haven't experienced Autumn, you are either a person with vast wealth that on the 20th of September of EVERY year of your life, you fly to the southern hemisphere and remain there until December 22nd of every year... or you are less than 6 months old. Neither of which is likely. soooo....

Toine, your sentence is better than mine AND that of the OP.

I am going now.

well, not really going, but I am going to stop writing.

Okay. I am not going to stop writing completely, I am just going to writing on this particular thread.

For now.

I may be back later to write on this thread if something else either witty or thought provoking is written after I have finished writing this.

But now I am going to stop writing on this thread.

Starting ....

Now.

Okay.

I was just fucking with ya.

Now.

nope.

Hmmmm....

Hahaha! You smart ass! But I still love ya.lol

I saw Autumn today. I usually frequent spinners, but the pickings were slim :)

She was very pleasant over the phone, her place is located way the heck west of town. Autumn is a BBW, the pictures do not accurately portray her. If you are just expecting some curves you have a little bit more coming your way than that. Her stated age of 40 seems about right. She is very warm and chatty.

She has nice, large, natural breasts. She gives bbbj like a champ and finished with cimws and a smile. She has a clean shaven kitty that felt very nice and she was enthusiastic. Despite not knowing what to do with much more woman than I am used to, I still enjoyed myself. I would return for the oral if I couldn't find a lady more to my tastes.

This is my first post because I just moved back to Kingston, so the shill suspicions will be high for a while, but I will keep posting and you can decide.

Thanks

Pics are acurate.

The bbbj cimws is pretty good, she gives the impression she likes what she does.

I'm more into spinners, so I tend to stick to the bbbj service when I'm going with her.

Rates are good and I never had to complain about the service, tho her location is a little far away.

I've seen Autumn numerous times and I can tell you that she's very real which is great. She's friendly, accommodating, and loves what she does. Her BJs are the best I've ever had and she can get into the romantic and animalistic side of things very comfortably depending on what you want. Her pics are as real, skin is smooth, and she's overall worth it. I've never felt rushed or that I was on "her time". She's even indulged my smoking fetish despite not knowing about it before me.

Definitely recommended. She's not a BBW but she is curvy, older lady - which I love.

I saw Autumn today.

her place is located way the heck west of town.

How far 'west of town' are we talking here?

I have been with Autumnb several times and each time is just as exciting if not better...She sure knows how to keep a man wanting to come back for more.

Hi I still see Autumn I dont know how she does it but she keeps amazing me...exactly what your looking for and more.

I met Autumn a little while ago. She us fantastic even though she is not a spinner. I felt very comfortable and would definately repeat. She is fun, sexy and down to earth.

I saw her a couple months ago. I just went for a bbbj abd ended up staying for fs. Her bj skills were amazing! Very fun and down to earth lady. I would repeat for sure.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are right. She doesnt kiss but was still able to get that connection across. Anyway...that might be because she is older and with that comes know how and expeience.

Saw Autumn yesterday for the 2nd time. I don't know why I waited so long to go back!

I felt very comfortable the minute I walked in the door. Definetly no rush. Easily the best bbbj I've ever had, and she loves to swallow!

She's very smart and you can tell she enjoys her job.

I'll definetly repeat sooner than later.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi

From all your positive comments Autumn seems to be very popular. How do i get in touch with her? Does she have a web site?

By the way what is a spinner?

She has a current ad on BP.

From urban dictionary: A Spinner is a Hot little female that is 5 foot high or under and weighs under 100 pounds. They are extremely sexy and horny. you are able to pick them up during sex and literally "Spin" them, so to speak.

Hi

From all your positive comments Autumn seems to be very popular. How do i get in touch with her? Does she have a web site?

By the way what is a spinner?

Posted via Mobile Device