Anyone been to the Pink lately? I've haven't been there in years and was thinking of checking it out again.

I read the recommendation thread but was hoping for some up to date info.

Thanks.

GF

Guest gagagaga

Pink's is excellent. Lots of girls, lots of mileage.

downside...no day shift

Stopped in there with a buddy for a beer about two months back. I thought it was Spring break. There was a great selection of dancers (various body types). We didn't stay long, there seemed to be lots of 'kids' (patrons) partying there that night. Some were hammered out of their brains.

Still this was a Saturday night but the atmosphere may be different on other nights. Again - this might be your thing. :-)

The thing I do like about Pink is the separate dance room - the music is not blaring in there and you can at least hear when your dancer date speaks. Perhaps I'm the talkative type. Sorry can't recommend a specific dancer and that's likely what you're after.

With the selection there's likely someone for most tastes. Good luck.

The last time I was there (two years ago) also was a Saturaday night. The place was almost empty at 9:00 pm. Dancers and people started coming at around 10 pm when stage dancing started. Then lot of loud kids sitting all around the stage. There were plenty of girls but the open concept CR made the dances all low mileage. I haven't been there since. It may be better other nights, but if you have to work the next day like I do, it is hard to start your night at 10 pm when the party at this bar just starts!!.