Mistress Hellfire review

Finally had a complete session with this wonderful , no sex DOMME and give this as a review.

EXPLICIT PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST by Mistress Hellfire.

Right from day one this Mistress was almost uncomfortably addictive. The attention to detail and making sure that you never know what is coming next make Her the perfect choice when you are finally ready for real domination smile.gif She will only session with those that She feels comfortable with and accepts no topping from the bottom.

I was lucky enough to pass Her interview and was accepted for a pain based session that required two separate sessions due to the nature of it. She allowed me to get Her a little snack to give Her the needed energy to complete the session. This let me get into the session before arriving and you will see what I mean if She lets you do the same. We already had gone over the details of what I wanted exactly and how I felt about the last "getting to know you" session. This She insisted on due to the somewhat "pronounced" pain I was requesting. She then slipped on a little "inspirational" music which included NIN. While walking back I was treated to the most sinfully sadistic smile and a warning of what was to come. Her whipping repetoire was large and varied as she is fully stocked with whatever a little painslut like me could want.

The session started off with trampling with shoes that I already explained to Her was a strong like of mine. This was with pole exercises and dressed in the sexiest stocking and corset outfit that I have ever seen. A mask was put on because She finished with barefoot face trampling and She likes to be enthusiastic. She was completely dressed and I was then treated to a facesitting that was done by a beautiful bottom that belongs on Venus herself.

I was tied standing up with an overhead bar and warmed up for about 25 minutes with floggers , crops and I believe a paddle smile.gif Single tail followed this and She then very proudly showed off Her latest design that She was working on , across my back of course. The communication was continuous and very sincere but never mistake Her kindness for weakness , NEVER smile.gif .

The session was finished off with a caning with many different sizes of canes that She made me count out with. W/we even sang a nursery rhyme while she beat my behind. I was then treated to her feet as a cool down and in all the reviews you see, you are going to see Her feet mentionned over and over for a very simple reason. They are beautiful , manicured and positively delicious. I was allowed to put Her toys back in their place and then left watching her sunny smile as I walked out the door.

This is my first ever review of a Domme as i have seen very good Dommes in the past but nobody close to this one. This was not a 1 hour session at Her suggestion and I am so glad I went for a little extra. I will remember this session forever smile.gif

Thank You Mistress smile.gif

She can be reached at www.houseofhellfire.com