Before any encounter, especially the first one, I try to establish a rapport and, by revealing some of myself, a basis for granting that initial trust which I believe is important for you to accept me as a client. Some ladies may find that offputting -- most of you likekly get far more pm's, emails and phone calls than you have time for -- but the service you provide is an intimate one, and intimacy requires trust. I can give you a recommendation from another SP, and that might put your mind at ease. But it doesn't help establish a connection between us.

Now, there are those in this business who want nothing to do with intimacy -- providers and clients. Fine for them I guess. But not for me.

And judging by your post, not for you either.

Hopefully we can meet someday!

• Like 1

Well said Jade. I agree completely. It's also one of the reasons that I prefer longer appoints with ladies that interest me/intrigue me here on the board. Looks are important, but they are a starting point. I find many different looks and body types attractive. I don't understand short (half hour or 45 minute appointments) at all, and 15 minute appoints are just beyond my comprehension. Precisely, as you say, because the mind-body connection is lost.

To be frank, I don't need or want to get off so badly that the lady becomes an anonymous means to an end.

Porthos

• Like 7

Good thread Jade. I am in agreement with Porthos, I too like a longer encounter. Fifteen to thirty minutes just not long enough to establish a connection. One of the stereotypes or myths I had when entering this lifestyle is that it was solely about anonymous sexual encounters, nothing more. Well it is much more, at least for me. It is about companionship, of which the sexual side plays just a part. The ladies I see as companions, well it is much more than their looks that attract me. It is the connection I hope to make, or the connection I have made, and makes me want to continue to see her that counts

My morning rambling

RG

• Like 1

I have to agree with what Porthos and RG both said. A short appointment just isn't enough time to establish a real good connection with a person. To be honest I find with me it takes time to really establish a good rapport with a person and to be fully comfortable with them, let alone be truly intimate. I'm not really looking for a wham bam thank you mam, but again that's just me. I like to get to know the person I'm with and to take my time with things, or have her take her time with me :) Also being located where I am a shorter appointment really is feasible either. But setting that aside, even if I lived next door to a favourite SP I'd still rather take my time because it can just make it all that more enjoyable.

It is heartening to see you gentleman in agreement. :) And Peachy! ;)Thank you for that.

I suppose on many levels, this is ultimately the kind of service I wish to always provide. Intimacy. Of not just the body, but of the mind as well.

While I understand by choice we provide a service. One that for the most part is very very enjoyable! Though,that said, I am still human. I dont ever wish to be faceless or nameless. or Anonymous (Porthos, xo) or as Backrubman stated a doll.

My wish is when you leave, is that you are content, enchanted happlily seduced! But also that you felt cared for, you felt the fulfilment that only true intimacy can bring, not just physical gratification.

I hope that you all find that in your encounters...

Jade xoxo

• Like 2

It is heartening to see you gentleman in agreement. :) And Peachy! ;)Thank you for that.

I suppose on many levels, this is ultimately the kind of service I wish to always provide. Intimacy. Of not just the body, but of the mind as well.

While I understand by choice we provide a service. One that for the most part is very very enjoyable! Though,that said, I am still human. I dont ever wish to be faceless or nameless. or Anonymous (Porthos, xo) or as Backrubman stated a doll.

My wish is when you leave, is that you are content, enchanted happlily seduced! But also that you felt cared for, you felt the fulfilment that only true intimacy can bring, not just physical gratification.

I hope that you all find that in your encounters...

Jade xoxo

As I commented in your first post, I whole-heartedly agree with you, Jade. For me, I treat the ladies as I will like to be treated, ie. with respect and dignity. In an SP, I look not only for physical gratification but also mind connection. And so far, I have not been disappointed.

I have already mentioned that in our pm's exchanged but I'd like to reiterate that you are a very intelligent lady, Jade. You must be very successful in life.

I agree with what everyone has said. Great thread idea Jade, as someone previously mentioned, you're an incredibly intelligent (and might I say beautiful) woman.

I truly enjoy the interpersonal connection that sex and intimacy can bring to an encounter, but first and foremost, I enjoy moving beyond the purely physical. I enjoy encounters best where both parties are able to be open and share their thoughts and feelings about various things.

When I initially read this thread, I thought it was going to be about yoga! The mind and body connection during meditation/yoga/thai massage is really important. Sometimes during my longer encounters I offer this service and it really helps with establishing that mind/body connection.

Thanks for posting this thread, it's great to see that some of the liveliest posters on CERB have similar thoughts and feelings about what makes a good encounter.

• Like 1

The Mind, Body Connection

If the connection is not there or the potential of one is not there then for me there's really no point.

Peace

MG

To prove your point about the mind body connection, how many woman are out reading "Shades of Gray" right now. their minds turn them on long before anyone has touched them.

i think the most important thing in mind body connection is respect; without respect we have nothing and with it, let the fun begin!

I've been sitting here, reading some of the thought provoking threads regarding ettiquete, whether it be from an initial email, pm, initial meet and greet or an encounter.

And one thing continually strikes me. In this service regarding intimacy, why is it some dont recognise the mind body connection?

From the very first it begins with nothing more than a thought. Who is she? What does she look like? Will I find a gratifying experience?

The excitment in a reply, the nervousness that comes with an initial encounter. Us ladies are no different.

Our (my) hope is to seduce, enchant, charm, tease, entice and please you, not only your body but your mind as well.

It shows. In the surroundings, the preparation, from the scent I'm wearing to the lingerie I've chosen.

All to engage your senses. Sight, smell, sound, and then comes in the ability to have a thought provoking conversation.

Now touch, once again, only a thought to begin with, I want to touch (her/him) here, or there. Ect you get the drift...lol

I see no rush to reduce the pleasure that can be brought in an encounter from not taking the time to think about what will bring more pleasure.

Even "that feels so good", is the mind only enhancing that pleasure.

I may not kiss you during an encounter, but it wont stop me from hovering my mouth a half inch from yours asking you only to think about how much you want to....

We often want most what we cant have! lol

Our minds are the biggest sex organ in our body. Why not utilize it to its fullest potential?

Just my two cents :)

• Like 1

To prove your point about the mind body connection, how many woman are out reading "Shades of Gray" right now. their minds turn them on long before anyone has touched them.

My wife for one! She devoured the entire set over several sleepless nights! Everyone where she works has been talking about it. After she finished we went shopping at the adult store.

I'd wish for more such books, but the ensuing sleepless nights doesn't actually help me much! Especially when we don't have enough privacy during our waking hours. Grumble

Thank you CERB for providing an outlet for my frustration!

It's done by clicking on the Reputation for this Post icon in the bar at the top of the post. Not exactly obvious or intuitive. I'm a software engineer and had to ask another cerb member.

• Like 1