Gentlemen and ladies - just wondering if anybody knows of any MPs or hidden gems in the Glebe? Just interested in a good, relaxing massage in the neighbourhood. I've always figured there must be some secret incall spots around there somewhere! Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated!

Guest gagagaga

no one is allowed to have fun in the Glebe...it might cause a noise to happen which may be disruptive to rich people counting their money and looking down on people.

kidding...sort of...but not really

I don't know of any providers in the Glebe

no one is allowed to have fun in the Glebe...it might cause a noise to happen which may be disruptive to rich people counting their money and looking down on people.

kidding...sort of...but not really

I don't know of any providers in the Glebe

That's hilarious...but sadly true.

Hahaha...very funny, very funny. I promise you I have no money to count - or at least just enough to count for a good massage - though I do live close to the neighbourhood. Thanks for the reply all the same :-)

Fortunately, no one living in the Glebe below the level of deputy-minister reads this website, so you didn't insult too many people. 8)

There's now a CL posting by "Natasha" that indicates she may be providing erotic massage/extras with massage, in this neighbourhood.

I've seen the post a few times but haven't yet TOFT.

Anybody have experience with her to share?

Posted via Mobile Device

Almost 10 yrs here myself. Never made it to DM thou, nor would want to :razz:

Only saw one bird advertise a presence in the Glebe before, back in the Fall if I don't remember correctly :-? (could have been Winter).

Other than that, my last regular SP worked here (local spa) by day and easily came over (and over :razz: ) at night ;) hehe

Sadly thou, she recently retired. I have since to find another regular, yet alone someone in or near the Glebe. :sad:

Not to say there aren't any, as I am interested to see if anyone has Glebe recommendations to share. :-)

Great thread jbman!

PS: Business aside, there are a Lot (with a Capital L) of lovely ladies around the Glebe, especially on sunny days when not working... :grin: Cya!

There's now a CL posting by "Natasha" that indicates she may be providing erotic massage/extras with massage, in this neighbourhood.

I've seen the post a few times but haven't yet TOFT.

Anybody have experience with her to share?

Posted via Mobile Device

I met up with Natasha maybe a year or so ago - she is the one from CL that used to advertise as "mulatto" with fake pics, and then started using a few real pics. She made the diary, but I would say she is very nice and worth while. She offered services beyond a massage at the time. Overall, a really nice girl to spend time with, non rushed, pretty enough and friendly.

I know it's a great community in the city and offers almost everything withing walking distance.....but maybe you could just sign up for Vrtucar and get out of the neighbourhood for a while! :)

I know it's a great community in the city and offers almost everything withing walking distance.....but maybe you could just sign up for Vrtucar and get out of the neighbourhood for a while! :)

Well - personally speaking, I did take 2 limo tours of Ottawa recently (...but can't say I saw much of the city! ;-) ).

When I do escape, it's usually to Montreal or Halifax.

In general thou, I am out to each end of the city at least once a week, whether N, S, E or W. Beautiful city with lots to explore and do (bar scene aside).

And to mention - it's the 6th city I've lived in so far!

I've been around the block more times than the ice cream truck. :-D

While I have a DL, I am too lazy to drive a Virtucar, and would just take a taxi (like I do to work every day).

My next big adventure is to Pittsburgh soon, to catch a playoff game.

Go Pens Go! :lol: hehe