Gabriella is definitely a lovely, voluptuous, witty, and funny lady that knows how to please. From the moment I knew she was coming to visit St. John's, I knew I had to see her. Her photos and ads are completely accurate, and her writing is very representative of her personality; artistic, erotic and yet very classy, infused throughout with sensuality and playfulness.

I visited her in her incall location, which was a spotless, spacious and a very well-appointed suite. Once she had buzzed me up and I walked through the door, a warm smile and several long embraces and longing kisses greeted me. Yes, I was a little nervous at first, but nothing out of the ordinary, and although I lost that edge in the first moments in her company, I think she loved to tease me and spur me on. (I was quite o.k. with that.) The afternoon encounter was entirely unrushed and the ambience very serene, and Gabriella's manner and attention to detail was absolutely exemplary. She had taken the trouble to place tea lights all over the bedroom and in other places throughout, which added to the enchanting atmosphere. She showed me all the rooms and the facilities were second to none. We got comfortable on the sofa and chatted a little while, and in the meantime she brewed some tea for us to enjoy. She offered that I take a shower first, after which we took proceedings into the bedroom.

This extended visit then began with me taking my time exploring all of Gabriella's charms, and while luxuriating in her exotic beauty with all my senses, I was turned on by her enthusiasm and her easy-going attitude, and our passions flared inexorably to a heightened ecstasy. After changing up things multiple times, and in the fog of lingering pleasures, I almost lost complete track of time. In the end we actually ended up pretty much on track, but it seemed to me to have been much longer. I prefer not to disclose the details of our encounter for discretion's sake, but suffice it to say that my expectations were not only met but exceeded. You don't know how close I was to booking her again on her last day for a 7:30 a.m. rendezvous before she was to leave again for Montreal. I am definitely planning on repeating with CERB's not-so-well-kept secret, if the opportunity presents itself.

Thank-you so very much, Gabriella, for the lovely time in your exotic presence, your alluring charm, wit, and joie de vivre!

FR

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.