Bethany

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

Another great session with Bethany on Monday.

I have been seeing her since the beginning and it just gets better and better. Beautiful, friendly, sexy, sensual...the whole package.

If only I'd read her posting about PM before my visit...maybe next time :wink:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I visited Bethany yesterday for the first time after having e-mailed her earlier in the week to go through her pre-screening process. It was nothing complicated, just some discussion over e-mail so that everyone was clear on what would happen, and we were ready to go.

Bethany introduced herself to me with a kiss, pressing her body up to mine. We started off with a shower together, and then I hopped up onto the massage table.

What followed was a relaxing yet mind-blowing experience. Bethany alternated between soothing massage and teasing licks, rubbing my back and gently nibbling on my ear, working out muscle knots and maddening bodyslides. After the flip, things got even more intense as she used up what must have been a bottle of lotion between the both of us, putting it to good use for a very slippery good time. A variety of techniques were used, including something that felt like Bethany was breaking her own rules (she wasn't, but damned if I could tell), which built me up to an explosive finish.

After a quick clean-up, Bethany continued with the massage for a few more minutes (a cool-down period?) and then we had another shower together to clean up (it sure was a lot of lotion). I left a very happy man!

Bethany, this was my first visit, but it sure won't be my last!

I visited Bethany this afternoon and can't say enough. Friendly, lovely, genuine, able to put your nerves at ease and that's not including her sensual massage, which is an experience in and of itself. Definitely recommend.

I also saw Bethany at the end of this week as I was feeling very stressed and needed some relaxation and a great massage. I had not seen Bethany in over a year and man she has learned a few new tricks - it was awesome! Discovered some interesting moves that involve her neck, chin and shoulder! Both Bethany and Michelle really know how to turn a guys crank and provide an excellent massage. They are also both very engaging and fun to be around. Tx again Beth!

I had my first visit today with Bethany, I only have one thing to say about it. OMG!!!:bowdown:

Bethany is so sweet and very pretty and a body that would blow your mind. Now, don't get me wrong folks, she is no spinner, but let me tell you this, She has every curve and shape that a woman should have and a pair of :boobies: that made me melt.

I had my doubts that a sensual message would be as fulfilling as a regular service provider but Bethany has made me a believer.

The shower to start us off was a nice touch as it took a bit of the nerves away and the massage was excellent right to the end and warm down.

Bethany is great to talk too and awesome to look at.:cool:

She is a 10 in my books guys. You have to meet this awesome lady, actually don't as I want her all to myself. :lol:

I have already booked my second visit with Bethany and seriously can't wait.

Ever adventurous, I recently had a first ever encounter with Bethany, and without exaggeration it was mind blowing. She is a beautiful young woman with a generously voluptuous, yet very well proportioned, figure. She has a very open and generous personality, which makes a first time client feel welcome from the instant he crosses the threshold. In fact, even the email exchanges between us in which the first encounter was set up made made me feel welcome right away.

The initial surprise was the the opening shower together(what a way to start!) through the massage and - gasp - body slide(heavenly) to the climax(too soon, alas), and then the calming rub down before the ending shower, which was every bit as sensuous as the first one. In retrospect, I wish I had followed her suggestion that we have another go but - foolishly - I declined. I'll know what to do if that should happen again, by golly.

You bet, I plan to see Bethany again... and again... and again. She's a rare treat, and I'm not altogether lacking in experience of erotic massage.

Summary? Yes: delicious sensuality is spelled B-E-T-H-A-N-Y

I had a chance to spend time with Bethany this week. She more than lives up to her handle as the ?Sweetest Massage? and I loved every minute we had together.

Bethany?s process starts via e-mail with a few simple screening questions to make sure there are no surprises for either party. The questions are honest and made me take time to express what I was (and wasn?t) expecting and why I was attracted to her. I liked this step because it developed some initial rapport and built my anticipation for our session.

In person, Bethany is striking. She is a full-figured woman with lovely breasts, a soft mane of dark brown hair, a beautiful face and the most delicious eyes you could imagine. Even better, she was warm, friendly and easy to be with. We took time at the beginning to chat and break the ice before she seductively undressed me and led the way to the shower. Ninety minutes later I was drying off from a second shower, dizzy from another dose of her tender affections, soon to be heading out the door distracted for the rest of the day.

Bethany is surprising. She is extremely sensual and used her body in creative ways that pleasured me to no end. But there was also a delightfully shy and gentle quality about her that made me want to hold her close in my arms. Before a final shower to clean up, I lay on my side looking at Bethany?s reflection in the large wall mirror beside the table as she lightly ran her hands down my arm and along my leg. I loved just watching her, talking with her, each of us sharing a few secrets. It was a special moment from a special time with a very special woman ?

She truly is an amazing woman.

I've met her before but unfortunately, I was mostly unavailable those last few months but she is one great lady that I would love to see again in a flash!

Edited by rick_falcon
Spelling

It's been a long while (almost 1.5) years ago that I made my first trip ever to see Bethany. I finally figured I should at lease give the great feedback that she was due! (I was not sure about the etiquette of posting or not, but have read further since)

She is a really lovely woman, very intimate, respectful and great at what she does. Her place was well set-up and inviting. Since she knew it was a first visit, she actually did say "you should visit my friend Michelle" - which was nice of her (although I must admit she gave me few reasons to think of going elsewhere :grin:).

She has a great curvy body, and lovely face, even nicer than her pictures. Not a thing I would want to change.

Highly recommended!

Vik

I spent time together today with Bethany, a meeting that has seemed long overdue. We first met last week, but in a social setting, not permitting me to truly get to know her as I would like.

After a few texts and emails, our schedule's finally matched up Friday. We met at the appointed time, and my stress began to melt away. She is truly a woman of beauty and intellect, skilled in the art of teasing and pleasing.

I left, barely with my wits intact, but completely satisfied. Ironically, I exited her place and pondered for a moment...."where the hell did I park?" A sign that tells me I will repeat again soon.

Thanks, Bethany

E.

Similar to Y.S. and like EMB, I too had the pleasure of meeting Bethany at the socal in August. We seemed to hit things off easily enough and decided an encounter must happen.

Well earlier today, I fianly got to spend some time with Bethany. It was awesome! No details right now but maybe later. Hee Hee.

I started travelling into the Ottawa area for business over the last few months and finally decided to add some spice into my dull overnight stays in the nation's capital. Bethany's Sweetest Massage first caught my attention here on CERB a few months ago and I had finally decided to give it a try. After a few email exchanges with Beth and one cancelled appointment (totally my fault, last minute thing at work and man did I ever regret it after I figured out what I had missed) we finally met and I was completely blown away. I can still remember walking through the door and being greeted with a warm and sensual smile by this extremely sexy, voluptous, curvy and very sweet woman, I must have melted right then and there ! Beth reminds me of a sexy Greek goddess, her assets are plentiful and in all the right places. Those gorgeous and very full breasts, that sexy backside, that pretty face and such a sweet and magnetic personality to top it off. As for the environment, it is very inviting, candle lit, soft music, totally stress free and very relaxing.

Our session started by slowly undressing and caressing each other, this felt so GFE like, the closeness was incredible. Beth just knows how to put you at ease, something very special in the way she makes you feel so comfortable and so good about yourself. Next we went into the shower together where things got quite steamy to say the least, shower gel and a little imagination can go such a long way. It only gets better and better from here as this was a prelude no doubt of what was to come later. What came next is what I can only describe as a sensual and very sexy journey into pure eroticism where you completely lose yourself, lose track of time and fall into a daze like trance as this "Sexy Goddess" builds you to the point of total ecstasy and then completely releases you.......Need I say more, we can all understand.

The massage itself was excellent, Beth clearly knows what she is doing and knows how to make you relax, great hands are also among her many other top notch assets. The rubdown is incredible as Beth straddles herself on top of your back and slides her body all over you, her breasts slipping and sliding from the generous amounts of lotion that she uses. If you have the stamina to endure another round, a further release of tension is just around the corner as Beth will work hard to get you there, she is absolutely incredible. As the session ended Beth sent me off with a hug, sensual kiss and a sexy goodbye. I can remember wandering the streets back to my car in a zombie like state, totally oblivious to everything going on around me. Completely amazing, I am hooked, Beth is quite addictive.

What else can I say ? Too much perhaps, but I will say this, I have been back a 2nd time and planning to be back again real soon. My nights in Ottawa have never been the same since I started seeing Beth. I think I have now realized why Beth calls it the Sweetest Massage, but quite honestly it is that and so much more. It is all about the journey but let's face it, it is quite a sexy destination, dangerous curves ahead !

Al

Had a simply out of this world experience with Bethany yesterday morning. After finally connecting because I had been sick the last few available days, the wait was worth it.

Met Bethany Downtown, and was pleasantly surprised to meet her at the door wearing a sexy little number that barely contained her amazing assets.

Made some quick introductions, and off to the shower to get a little closer and a little friendlier.

After a nice time in the shower, we headed out to the massage room, and this is where the fun started. To say than Bethany has amazing massage skills is simply not good enough. Bethany provides a super erotic massage, and there is so much skin on skin contact, one can't helped but be turned on. Did I mention it was amazing? Because it was!

The finish was mind blowing and I have to thank Bethany to introducing me to her special "go to" finishing move.

Bethany is one lovely lady, and by the way, I have to mention she has the sweetest voice ever, so soft and sensual.

oh and Bethany's boobs are very lovely as well, which works out well for me as I'm a total boob guy! They were more than an handful :)

Sweet girl and can't wait to repeat!

After reading couple of reviews and recommendation, I decided to see Bethany last week for the first time.

First thing that impressed me is the promptness of her replies. After sending an email introducing myself she replied within minutes. My schedule changes quickly and I really appreciate great communication like this one.

Bethany was very kind to accommodate me on a short notice and couple of hours after I had a pleasure to meet her in person.

She is located downtown in a cute, modern apartment that was nicely arranged with candles when I came. The nice music was on. In summary, very nice and romantic atmosphere, which I like.

Bethany is really a gorgeous girl, with hot, curvaceous body and pretty face. Her smile and tone of her voice puts you at ease right away, truly relaxing.

After taking a shower, the massage began...:)

I have to say wow!, because it was one of the best massages I ever had! Bethany uses a mix of different techniques to bring you to the heaven. :) You can see right away that she knows what she's doing, and she definitively knows how to use all her assets. As her website promised, I really felt "being pampered with care and extra sexy attention".

Bethany definitely exceeded my expectations and I am looking forward to our next session.

Thank you Bethany,

Hornet

So, I had the pleasure of meeting Bethany this afternoon and all I can say is wow. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left, I was blown away. First, her pictures (which are amazing) don't do her justice. The whole time spent with her I felt so pampered. I can't remember when i have had that kind of experience.

I used to go from massage provider to massage provider. Looking for one that I felt like I connected with not just for the hell of it and the fun of it. A little connection and "intimacy" feels much better.

I will be going back to she Bethany, I will be a regular for sure!

The only thing i will be doing different next time is hopefully have a hearing aid as her voice is so quiet and sensual. lol Just kidding I loved her voice

Thank you very much Bethany!

I saw Bethany early last year. She is very friendly, beginning with a shared shower, excellent massage and then a really nice release. She has a very soft and sensual look, with fantastic breasts (always a good thing).

I haven't had the opportunity to visit lately but I'll have to do so soon, especially since her new location is closer for me.

"Last September I attended my first social, Cerb style, not Manitoba. It was a great opportunity to meet some of the members from this great board and be in the company of a bevy of beautiful women. Sometimes, for whatever reason, there is one woman whose presence stands out and for me that evening it was Bethany. A few of the other MA's I have seen had already mentioned that she would be a wonderful lady to see and even after seeing her photos, that first impression when you get to meet her is how beautiful she is in body and spirit.

She is very open and inclusive and made the evening very memorable. I knew we would meet again.

It was not until a couple of weeks later that I was able to book two hours with Bethany. Her location works very well for me and it is nicely naturally lit during the day. Just the right size to move about in a slow dance, to get to hold her close, kiss and listen to her sweet voice. When Bethany says she will pamper you, be prepared for biblical proportions.

Song 23

For Bethany will see to all your wants, She has me lie down on white linens. She leads me into shower waters. She reaches my soul.

Bethany will lead you into the valley of temptation, where you will feel no evil(just naughtiness), for she is with you. Thy rod will be stiff, she will comfort it.

She prepares a massage table for me, in the presence of my extremities, She anointest our bodies with oils, my cup overflows,

Shower goodness, Oh mercy!, shall follow this wonderful day of my life, and I shall rest in the bosom of Bethany forever.

Well at at least to the end of our session.

Nest time " Bethany in the Lion's Den'

Thanks Bethany"

So I have been meaning to write this for quite some time now. Never could get the right words to describe the encounters I have had with Bethany. I probably won't even get them right now. So since my last post, I have seen her a few times. Actually, probably about a dozen times, and every time just blows my mind. From the moment I walk through her door and seeing one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my short life, to the intimate, warm relaxing shower and massage to the way she says goodbye.

I have never really been a person who gets attached to other people. But one thing Bethany does really well is make me crave her. The moment she lays her hands on you, you will be hooked! I love spending time with this woman. She is smart, has passions which connect with me outside of the type of relationship we have which makes for get conversations and a connection you don't get from most spas.

So really I know this is a short recommendation, and I haven't gone to many details, but all I can say is that when you spend time with her you should feel like the luckiest man in the world. I know I do.

Bethany is an ATF. Not alcohol, tobacco, and firearms. Although explosives do come to mind. All time favorite. It had been awhile since our last encounter. She is better than I remember, more lovely, more attentive, more.

She was dressed in a little je ne sais quoi and high high heels. Attention.

She greeted me with a great big hug. Salute.

She washed my cares away and then massaged me to the edge of consciousness. At ease.

She commanded me to turn over and the parade march proceeded with a full band until a 21 gun salute, followed by the anthem and flyby.

The massage was so good that my doctor (I had an appointment afterwards) noted that my blood pressure was down and I appeared relaxed.

There is now medical proof that Bethany is good for you. Perhaps twice daily with a glass of wine? I need to get OHIP on board.

I first saw Bethany in 2008, and every few months for a year or two. Because of my commute choices (cycling), seeing her in winter months was much more difficult, and then she moved and then retired for a bit and I changed jobs, and the like.

So it was with great pleasure that I saw Bethany again in May, renewing our acquaintance.

Bethany is wonderfully accepting and easy to talk to. Showers are fun, and the massage is long and sensual, just what I like.

I met Bethany at a social event a while ago, and I'd been meaning to see her ever since. Alas, life got in the way somewhat, but recently I finally managed to get myself over to her incall to meet her... properly :)

Bethany is a lovely person, both inside and out. We started off with a shower, which was a lot of fun, and then she gave me a wonderful massage while we chatted. Unfortunately, as things progressed the conversation died out somewhat. Not her fault: I found it increasingly difficult to carry on my end of it because of the... distractions. Okay, maybe it was her fault after all :) In any case, the conversation was replaced by some very slippery bodyslides and then... well, use your imagination.

I was then treated to some more massaging to help me... cool down, which was a lovely touch... and then it was off to the shower to clean up, which was just as much fun as the first shower had been. And then, alas, time to go, leaving me with just some awesome memories to keep me going until next time.

I have been looking for a good experience from sometime. I finally decided on Bethany. She has some initial screening that she does, it was easy via email. Arranged for a time and showed up a bit early. She was ready quickly and I was surprised at how warm and easy going she was.

The massage and standard menu is worth the time. she has figured out the intricacies of working on your body very well. There was a shower before and after. Overall a very good experience and hope to repeat in the near future!

I had a great time with Bethany today. I chose GFE and was not disappointed. She is very sensual, gave a great massage and was very easy to converse with. She is very shapely, as shown by her website's pictures. I really enjoyed our time together and am looking forward to another meeting with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.