hey everybody.

Im pretty new to this forum and also to ottawa, i was wondering if there are any woman on here that provide rimming and also strapon action :)

pls let me know any info

cheers

I offer strap-on services and I am pretty sure Malika does as well when she's in Ottawa

I do strapon play when I'm in town.

I do not however offer rimming, and not many ladies...and those that do, you can except them to use a dental dam...

• Like 1

I have to say, that the availability of rimming, from my experience, is not that extreme. And a dental dam, hmm, not from my experience either. But I am sure that some do request this.

I received rimming from a new SP, I wasn't expecting it but she just went lower and lower (luckily, I had soaped up really well during the shower). I was curious so encourage it a little and it turned into 15-20 mins lick job. I actually liked it! She reached up with her free hand and finished me off with a HJ while rimming, it was intense. I've read all the warnings but it was so good that I am thinking of going back for more.

I received rimming from a new SP, I wasn't expecting it but she just went lower and lower (luckily, I had soaped up really well during the shower). I was curious so encourage it a little and it turned into 15-20 mins lick job. I actually liked it! She reached up with her free hand and finished me off with a HJ while rimming, it was intense. I've read all the warnings but it was so good that I am thinking of going back for more.

15-20 minutes? Wow! I've never gotten one that lasted that long.

I haven't had a rimming here in Ottawa, but know a few ladies that do this in Toronto. One is a lovely lady that I've seen on an occasional basis for five or six years. She doesn't use a dental dam, but I'm sure she is very careful with ensuring here clients are clean, and I think as she does it on a regular basis that she has built a degree of immunity from infection. Obviously, if a lady does so here she may not publicize the fact, and would contact you privately as you've already indicated your proclivity, and I don't think it could be a form of solicitation since you've made the initial overture.

If my hour wasn't running out I'm sure she would have continued, in fact it was just past the hour when I finally came all over myself and it was me that initiated the HJ because I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have to take care of that myself after she left.

Guest **n****er

I'm batting about .500 with receiving rimjobs. Never even asked for it but now I love it and will be actively seeking it out. Awesome women. No dental damn and lasted a good 30 minutes easily. My work schedule is seriously killing me right now cause I want to feel that awesomeness again but work has been so hectic I cant get time away.

I posted earlier regarding getting rimmed by a SP, enjoyed it a fair bit. This post is not exactly about strap-on but its close. I saw a SP a couple of days ago and had my first experience with a finger up my butt, based on the intense orgasm, this may lead to a strap-on or not but least it has got me thinking about it. Anyway, it just sort of happened. She was giving me a very good BBBJ and squeezing my butt cheeks and slowly working her way to the entrance. Again, as with the rimming previously, I sort of encourage it a little and she started rubbing around the outside and I could feel a little pressure. It felt good so I did stop her. To be honest, my attention was with watching junior disappear in and out of her mouth. Lots of tongue action, sucking and slurping. Here is the crazy part, I'm enjoying the sight and junior is about three quarter hard and it feels good and then all of a sudden I start cumming and shooting like crazy. She holds on and keeps on slurping and its a BBBJCIMSW! She keeps junior in her mouth until he stops jerking, then she goes back up and down and licking and sucking until I loose the erection. She lets go of junior and says thanks for sharing . Now here is the second crazy part, she starts to get up and I feel something come sliding out of my but and it was her finger. I didn't see which one but it felt long, she had stuck her finger all the way in. In all the excitement, I didn't even feel the finger go in but I'm wondering if it had anything to do with loosing control when I'm not even fully erect and having the extra intense orgasm.

In all the excitement, I didn't even feel the finger go in but I'm wondering if it had anything to do with loosing control when I'm not even fully erect and having the extra intense orgasm.

Short answer: yes, that's called a prostrate massage. ;)

Yes, I experienced prostate massage during a BBBJ, and the outcome was intense.

I enjoy anal play on ladies, and many seem to enjoy it too. I would love to have a reciprocal experience, and any lady that would consider this, I would love to hear from.... PM would be appreciated if so.

Thats what I was thinking but never had it before and thought it would more, I don't know, more something. I didn't feel anything down there or perhaps I was so focus on the BJ.

Thats what I was thinking but never had it before and thought it would more, I don't know, more something. I didn't feel anything down there or perhaps I was so focus on the BJ.

I guess that just means that you're not a tight-ass. Sorry, couldn't resist. :icon_twisted:

I was with an Asian provider in Toronto not long ago. After the first round, and I am usually a one-shot guy, she had me go on my stomach and started with a massage. I figured it would be a nice relaxing way to end an enjoyable encounter, but after a few minutes, she worked her way down and started a great rim job, combined with a reach under and I was hard as a rock. This resulted in a surprising (for me) encore.

Leesa from Carleton Place who seems to have retired would spend 15 to 20 minutes at least on her clients...if you could hold out that long while she alternated rimming with a great BBBJ.

Leesa from Carleton Place who seems to have retired would spend 15 to 20 minutes at least on her clients...if you could hold out that long while she alternated rimming with a great BBBJ.

I've known some MA's who do that too. But probably not something that they'd want known about.