Farewell to Newfoundland; a look back!

Well, my time in NL is at an end. What a fabulous place. Whales, icebergs, fabulous food and wonderful people.

And on top of all that, what a year in terms of opportunities to visit with some wonderful women.

In terms of hobbying it has been amazing. I've had the opportunity to meet the delicious and delectable Emily Rushton. I've now seen her 3 times during her visits to St. john's. Each time was amazing. Fellas of St. john's, you are very lucky that this wonderful woman chooses to make the Rock such a regular stop on her tours.

Another lady that is now coming to see us more often is Katherine. Wow, there really isn't enough good things to be said about this wonderful sensual lady. Strap yourself in for a wild and exciting ride when Katherine comes to town.

Penelope Davis also visited St. john's for the first time. During her visit I saw her twice. She is a rocker chick, with a heart of gold. A sweet and delicate pixie, who will leave your body a quivering mass. A session with Penelope is an intense erotic experience that will leave you craving more.

Most recently, Gabriella Laurence came to town and I was fortunate enough to see her for an extended session. Gabriella is sexy, smart, and her reputation as a top provider is well deserved. Do yourself a favour, make sure you book her when she comes back. after a session with Gabriella, your view of what is possible to achieve in an encounter will be forever altered. Incredible.

Let's not forget local ladies. I was delighted to meet Katerina ... A sexy and adventurous spinner with an amazing body. She's back in Ontario for the summer, but hopefully she'll be back in the fall. And then there is the wonderful Julianna. What a body, and an all around great GFE. I only wish I had seen her more often. Julianna, thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure to meet you.

Well, that was my year in NL. My recos for these wonderful ladies are in the recommendation forum. I certainly have a few regrets .... Not seeing Victoria Jolie and Keissy Henneissy are at the top of that list. To the ladies I did see, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You made this an incredible time for me.

Guys, in one year I've written more recos than most native Newfoundlanders. Great ladies are here. Show them your appreciation by writing more recommendations. They deserve it.

Well, it's back to the heat and humidity of southern Ontario for me, so I hope I'll be able to catch some of these lovely ladies when they tour that part of the world. Happy hobbying guys. You live in a truly remarkable and special place in the world.

Porthos

• Like 3

Guest LittleWingnut

Newfoundland ladies are amongst the warmest and friendliest on the face of the earth. Safe journeys bro!