Hi,

I have started a few conversations with SPs, although still have to have my first experience. My main question, and I am asking for 100% honesty please :) is, what about tubbiness? I'm a big gal, part of my reason for not wanting to try to meet a woman in the club, I am really just looking for some experiences to fulfill some desires, but am otherwise fulfilled in my life (am married). I am attractive for sure, but being plus size, I wonder if that is a factor for the SPs, say maybe they are not attracted to the person but then they have to act like they are.

Just something I was wondering should anyone wish to discuss. Again, I love all bodies and types (though am a breast woman) but know how looks are perceived in general society, and in fact, the double standard is out there that I am here trying to fulfill my fantasy/desires based, among other factors, on your beauty.

Not sure it that made sense, but thank you for allowing me to ask.

Jenn

• Like 1

Thanks, that helps. I guess because no one has seen me naked for 14 years except husband and Dr., I get a little self-conscious. And when I finally do this, I will always be 100% respectful, and hopefully whomever I am with enjoys a good laugh because i'll likely be cracking jokes :)

My dear, don't worry yourself. Do a little research and you're going to find a nice lady here. I'm older and carrying some extra baggage, and I suspect few of us can claim to be model material, and I've never had any negativity about my weight. AS Cleo says , be clean and respectful and you'll have a good time. I find if I'm open and try to be friendly I get reciprocal treatment.

• Like 1

When each of us attain perfection we will have moved on to the next dimension. Then there will be no worry of time, space or even size. So relax and just look for someone you feel comfortable with. Be assurred your size will in no way inhibit a quality lady from enjoying herself with you.

• Like 8

You ladies are really great, seriously, reading through some of the forums/posts/threads, there is a great wisdom and intelligence that is demonstrated. Kudos!

I'm carry a little extra around the middle, no hair on top and I'm sure glad size doesn't matter LOL

I'm always a gentleman, clean (sometimes a shower for two to make sure you are both clean can be fun), and treat the ladies with respect. That is what is important. Really it's the golden rule, treat others as you would like to be treated

RG

My main question, and I am asking for 100% honesty please :) is, what about tubbiness?

Honestly? Believe it or not, not all of us guys who see SPs are magazine-cover material ourselves. Crazy, isn't it?

And yet the lovely ladies of CERB see us anyway...

• Like 2

Honestly? Believe it or not, not all of us guys who see SPs are magazine-cover material ourselves. Crazy, isn't it?

And yet the lovely ladies of CERB see us anyway...

Well there are magazines which we might be cover material for LOL

GeekMagazine.jpg

Seriously, Phaedrus is right, we aren't the cover of Gentleman's Quarterly

But we are gentlemen and treat the ladies with respect. That's what's important. The ladies are professional paid companions, and we their clients. As long as that is remembered, and that this isn't a dating site, you'll do fine

RG

• Like 3

>Honestly? Believe it or not, not all of us guys who see SPs are magazine-cover material ourselves. Crazy, isn't it?

>And yet the lovely ladies of CERB see us anyway...

I'm model material for round things... A model blimp. Round is a shape (And I work out every day to maintain that fine roundness :-). One of the things I enjoy about this hobby is how warm and affectionate the girls have been with me. I'm a gentleman with the ladies, and they respond with real warmth. I love it when a girl I've been with before, recognizes me and burst into a big smile.

• Like 2

As women, I think it is a natural feeling to find something about ourselves that makes us self conscious. Also, as women, it is natural to find something appealing about almost anyone. Physical attributes are not what attract me to someone. I love men and women who are fun, take life for what it is and are willing to explore what turns them on!

To me, there are no physical aspects of a woman that turn me off. Women are beautiful creatures no matter what! (unless you are a bitch LOL)

Find someone who appeals to you and take it from there. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

• Like 4

I used to feel uncomfortable being so small. You would think I would be happy about it but people would always say your sooo skinny like I was some kind of alien. I also got accused of being anorexic. I have come to terms with that stuff and have embraced it.

Well about body image I have small boobs and because of that some guys won't see me. I say it's A okey because I'm not putting jelly in my chest for someone to like me. We are all shapes and sizes. I think this world is a much more interesting and beautiful place because of it. We are the most judgmental on ourselves.

I'm the kind of person that looks at the personality. If a guy is hot and he's a jerk I'm turned off right away. If I dated a woman I would be the same. Plus I like a little curve. I guess being the stick lady I get envious of that. Curve is great to cuddle up to and touch. Much better than a bony something sticking in you,lol.

BW-00056

The one thing I love about the beautiful women of cerb is that they make all of us feel comfortable regardless of our shape or size. Big can be just as beautiful as small can be. Back in the 50's and 60's women like Marilyn Monroe and Bettie Page ruled the media and they weren't exactly petite women. So I don't think size will have any effect on your experience with a lady as long as you treat her with respect.

bpleopards.jpg

For me size is not an issue. I love the smell of a woman, feel of a woman. I also thrive on the connection between me and another lady. As humans we all come in different shapes and sizes, and have different attributes that set us apart from the rest. If we were all the same life would be so boring.

As the guys would say "Happy Pooning" hehe

Personally, this would not be an issue for me. I adore the female figure, and can rarely find much wrong with it.

The only thing that is a big turn off for me is poor hygiene. *shrug* I hope you're enjoying your experiences here so far!

I can honestly say that this issue was something that was a concern to me as well, before I found CERB. From all the posts here as well as a number of conversations with a few of the amazing ladies here that issue was easily laid to rest, for which I am very appreciative.

Don't know if this is a thread hijack or not. Me, I'm a tad on the big side

(wears well, I'm tall too...or maybe I'm just deluding myself LOL)

But due to my size, I'm aware that maybe certain positions may not be preferred by ladies (ie missionary) Would ladies prefer positions like cowgirl when seeing heavier guys, or would missionary be acceptable.

Interested in feedback, depending on answer I may change up, or not

Thanks in advance

RG

Don't know if this is a thread hijack or not. Me, I'm a tad on the big side

(wears well, I'm tall too...or maybe I'm just deluding myself LOL)

But due to my size, I'm aware that maybe certain positions may not be preferred by ladies (ie missionary) Would ladies prefer positions like cowgirl when seeing heavier guys, or would missionary be acceptable.

Interested in feedback, depending on answer I may change up, or not

Thanks in advance

RG

As long as you're not dropping your full weight onto me, I've never had an issue with positions due to size.

• Like 3

For me it's only when i am with my husband who is also big that we have positional problems. i know there is lots i could do with a woman, but i have to believe they find me sexy, if i can tell they are not into me, then it's a turn off. lol still haven't done it, husband hasn't okayed it yet, plus finances tight during back to school time!

I'm also a bit on the large size (but work out regularly).

One lady, in Austria was afraid I'd crush her, I assured her that I wouldn't and didn't...

I hold up my weight with my arms, and that seems to work well. None of the other gals have ever complained about my size. Its been universally wonderful.

All women, all shapes, all races, abilities, religions, all of it. You're all beautiful. I will echo what others have said; be respectful and clean and you'll do fine!

I can't emphasize this enough--you have no need to feel self-conscious! After all, some of us CERB ladies are plus-sized ourselves ;)

Well said Berlin, all women, all shapes races abilities religions, your all beautiful. I was asked last night what my type of women is. Reflecting back just on the ladies I seen since embarking on this lifestyle, mid twenties to fifty, forgive me, I hate using these terms but spinner to bbw,

blondes, brunettes, redheads, busty to not so busty....well my type, I like women

What is the most attractive quality a lady has? Her personality/character/intelligence/sense of humour. In short what makes each one of us unique

RG

Ok I'm a bit heavy 210 at 5' 11" ....

I have found, during a time of "ED" and other times that if the Lady lays on her back, guy is beside roughly perpendicular, slide right leg (if on her left) under both her legs, swings his left leg up between her legs, it all lines up :) :) Lady can grab his left leg and pull him in deep.

As I mentioned this will work for a "softie" too ....... although the condom can be a problem if T0oo soft.....

I should write a book ..... maybe not

Loki318

I use to feel insecure about my size.

I never considered myself a "BBW" and I dont know if I ever will be considering myself that in my head.

I just consider myself normal, I eat healthy and live a healthy lifestyle; I just happen not to be a size 2. I don't plan on ever starving myself just to be skinny as that wouldn't be "me".

I come from a family of "bigger" people and Im the smallest of them; Im happy with myself being a "normal" size, my normal size.

I know I felt 100% happy with myself when I was in my photoshoot with my agent and my photographer, I have never felt as pretty or gorgeous as I did that day, the smile on my face proved I was having a great time and enjoying the pics that came. That was a first because I never liked taking my picture before. It made me realize that you have to surround yourself with the type of people who make you feel good about yourself.

• Like 3