Sweet Sarah...an East End Gem

Guest gagagaga

Well Guys, I have noticed that the board has been a bit quiet lately, so I decided to TOFTT to see if I could deliver us a new GEM, and BOY DID I!!

I was cruising the site that shall remain nameless and stumbled across the following:

Hi, Sweet Sarah is back in Ottawa and sweet as sugar, I'm 5"6, 120 lbs, long brown hair and brown eyes.if you want the best in town then it's me you want to see.

Hi, sweet Sarah is back in Ottawa and sweet as sugar, I'm 5"6, 120 lbs, long brown hair and brown eyes.if you want the best in town then it's me you want to see. Sorry no emails. 613-204-7174 3n83p43l3ZZZZZZZZZ93o85753ea6d9a51e0e.jpg

The ad was straight forward and simple, and the pic was cute, so I figured what the heck...

I arrived at her East End location...not the greatest neighborhood, but not the worst by a longshot either. Went up to her second floor apartment and was nicely surprised by how nicely furnished and super clean the place was. I think the roomie smokes, but I couldn't smell it in the air. Honestly, the only reason that I didn't give a 10 for location was because of the neighborhood. I might have given an 8, but when I went to the can buck naked, the roomie said I had a great butt...so bonus point!!

Sarah answered the door in a tight little top and short skirt. We chatted a bit on the way to the bedroom. I could tell she was a little shy or nervous, and she admitted as much...that she didn't do this often, but was for now as she needs some cash. As we undressed and discussed options, I could see that although she was very tiny, she was not a teen. It turns out she is 36, but I would have guessed 26. Her bod is tight and tiny, small natural b's, amazing butt, pretty face, long brown hair, and...wait for it...the most beautiful, pouty, pink, full-lipped, clean-shaven, big-clitted, tight little pussy you have ever seen. I decided then and there that this lunch was going to be an "all-Joe-can-eat" pussy buffet.

At first, I think she was a bit nervous to let me go down, but after I fingered her for awhile and played with her clit, her nerves seemed to go away and the horny came on strong. I ate and fingered her pussy and licked her ass for 10-15 minutes, and then we decided it was time to get to work.

Multiple positions were achieved, kissing, neck nibbling, hugging, everything a guy could ask for. I soon exploded, and she gigled that I should quiet down a bit because the walls are a bit thin.

I opted for the half-hour/$100 option (definately not a clock watcher, I'm sure we went over) as I wasn't prepared to invest more in an unknown, but next time...yes , that's right, a definite repeat...I would go for the hour.

Guys, I highly recommend this very Sweet, sexy girl. She truly is GFE, although, I believe she does everything safe. If you go see her, treat her right, tip her well, and make her feel as welcome here on CERB (she will be starting a profile soon) as you do all the other great ladies

Sarah, thanks for a great time, I will cum back to see you soon.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Nice descriptive review Joeblow1969 and I hope Sarah does create a profile with some pics.

Did you enjoy Lunch. :lol:

Guest gagagaga

yes I did...over and over and over...and boy was she stuffed!!

haha

Guest f***2f***

Sweet...nice review...thanks for toftt....this is the kind of info that is extremely helpful.

It appears that this Sarah you found on a site that shall remain nameless has the same picture (exactly ) as Cerb memeber Kim (44 yo). Did sarah borrow the photo or is it the same person?M

Guest gagagaga

she has a roomate named Kim...They have very similar body types, so I couldn't tell you which one the pic was of. I was not aware that Kim had a profile, good catch...although, to be honest, I have seen sarah very up close, and I thought the pic was her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.