Ginger from Paradise

I found the listing for paradise massage on CL so I decided to give it a try. The location was very easy to find with plenty of free parking. This was my first time with an MA so I was a little nervous but when Ginger answered the door all my nerves vanished. She has that "girl next door look". Very sexy and very beautiful. The atmosphere is relaxed and is very much like a regular massage clinic. There has obviously been a great deal of work and thought put into the rooms in order to make the client feel welcome and relaxed. I was offered a choice of drink . Ginger instantly made me feel at ease with casual small talk. Her body in amazing with curves in all the right places. She has soft caramel coloured skin, amazing brown eyes, long brown hair and a smile that makes your heart melt. She explained my options and took her time to make sure I was completely satisfied. I will definatly try paradise again. Please treat this lady with the utmost care. She is a true gem. If you want more info just PM me.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.